Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hex grip applicator care??

Wickedowesix

Question

11 answers to this question

Nick, is it ok to clean foam and MF pads with the MFR&B, i.e. is it stronger than APC for cleaning, but still safe?

I use a ton of APC when cleaning my pads and applicators, and if MFR was stronger and worked better I'd definitely start using it as a pad/applicator cleaner, as well as detergent :)

I've tried to use the All Purpose Cleaner to clean the Hex wax pad; however, after dried, there's a lot of white dust residue on the pad.  Is it normal?  Will it scratch the paint when I use it next time?  I've tried to clean it again, and still has a lot of white dust when I simply shake the pad.....

Oh, lastly, I saw there's different bottom color hex applicator from most other Adam's video, but can't seem to find them on the web site?  Are they discontinued?  

Edited by landshark

Personally I squeeze mine in a shop towel until no more tire dressing come out on the towel. Then let it sit on a paper towel until next use. I don't find it necessary to clean the tire applicators. I've had the same one for over 8 months.