Customer Service 866.965.0400

what products do u use kwazar sprayers with?

hemi1300

Question

curious what products u guys are using in the kwazars.  I have the large 36 oz sprayers using green wheel, detail spray, rinseless, and all purpose-which work perfectly for these high usage items.  Have a few of the smaller 17 oz kwazars that i use undercarriage, glass cleaner, deep wheel, and the new tire shine in, but i'm not impressed with the kwazar applying these products, every time i spray undercarriage or tire shine with them the entire floor gets covered.  May have to go back to the adams sprayers for these 2 and spray tire shine directly on the applicator then apply.  

13 answers to this question

Man, I still can't bring myself to spending that much for an empty bottle. I've used them and know how advantageous they are, but still can't pull the trigger on it. No pun intended.

I may be the only one but I think I prefer the Adam's bottles/sprayers.

I'm using one for Detail Spray and I really like the capacity but I'm still not crazy about the sprayer.

The kwazar mercury to me are not too advantageous as the only product I tend to lay down a lot is Waterless Wash to pre soak a panel when Rinseless washing or to use rinseless 1:16 or Detail spray when claying.

I actually recently bought a Kwazar Venus compression sprayer bottle and like those much better for laying down a lot of product. I use it with Waterless exclusively now but I may consider another one for Deep Wheel Cleaner. Got them from Phil @ Detailers Domain.

The 16 oz Adams bottle works phenomenal for all other products.

Detail spray and a small one for glass cleaner.  Have a extra big one going to swap apc into sometime.  I was going to use green wheel in it but i dont think it has a foam sprayer option in it maybe i'm wrong?

Detail spray and a small one for glass cleaner.  Have a extra big one going to swap apc into sometime.  I was going to use green wheel in it but i dont think it has a foam sprayer option in it maybe i'm wrong?

Kwazar Bottles that Adam's Sells is not foaming.

I have two and use one for APC for tire/wheel cleaning and fender wheels where I need to completely saturate the surface and the other I use for diluted Rinseless Wash to saturate a panel before I actually wipe with the MF that is soaked in the bucket.

I too am on the fence about the value of these. Granted it cuts down a bit on the use of your trigger finger but at the same time, $17 each is a bit high. I bought mine as part of the package deal you got when you bought gallon refills at the same time and, quite, frankly, just had some extra money in my Paypal account that swayed me to say 'why not....'.

Edited by cammyfive