Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pics from today's show!!!!

Sizzle Chest

This was a fantastic show! Always is. Brings out the best in our area. This is the Naples, 5th Avenue Car Show, sponsored by the Ferrari Club of Naples. If there is one show around here that is a must go to, this is it! Here are a 'few' pictures from today: Enjoy!!!

DSCN4133.jpg

DSCN4261.jpg

DSCN4263.jpg

DSCN4323.jpg

DSCN4338.jpg

DSCN4343.jpg

DSCN4345.jpg

DSCN4342.jpg

DSCN4340.jpg

DSCN4335.jpg

DSCN4315-1.jpg

DSCN4140.jpg

DSCN4142.jpg

My buddy's Mallet ZO6

DSCN4186.jpg

One of the World's Fastest Street Cars: 597 cubic inches, 3 stages of spray, runs mid 8's.

DSCN4188.jpg

DSCN4194.jpg

DSCN4201.jpg

DSCN4203.jpg

DSCN4204.jpg

DSCN4223.jpg

DSCN4228.jpg

DSCN4233.jpg

DSCN4238.jpg

DSCN4243.jpg

DSCN4245.jpg

DSCN4252.jpg

DSCN4259.jpg

Vortec'd SRT-10 pick up

DSCN4282.jpg

DSCN4284.jpg

DSCN4297.jpg

DSCN4308.jpg

DSCN4310.jpg

DSCN4311.jpg

DSCN4312.jpg

DSCN4309.jpg

DSCN4315.jpg

One bad @ss Willy's

DSCN4319.jpg

DSCN4320.jpg

DSCN4326.jpg

DSCN4329.jpg

DSCN4349.jpg

BIG turbo on a '70 Cuda

DSCN4355.jpg

My old ride

DSCN4358.jpg

DSCN4360.jpg

DSCN4359.jpg

DSCN4150.jpg

DSCN4163.jpg

DSCN4172.jpg

DSCN4173.jpg

Everyone LOVES Adam's Polishes!!!

DSCN4181.jpg

What a great show!! Holy cow the money there.That's the kind of show that makes me nervous though. All those people with buckles, and purses, and keys to scratch the paint. And strollers!!

How'd you manage to score all the free samples to hand out? I'd love to be able to do that. Thanks for posting the pics. Your Vette looked right at home. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Thanks all, it was a GREAT show...just a little $$$$ there!!!!

What a great show!! Holy cow the money there.That's the kind of show that makes me nervous though. All those people with buckles, and purses, and keys to scratch the paint. And strollers!!

How'd you manage to score all the free samples to hand out? I'd love to be able to do that. Thanks for posting the pics. Your Vette looked right at home. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

I've got someone on the 'inside' who takes care of me!:D

Nice pix, Thanks for posting them up.

I always wandered whether you folks that show your cars ever have problem with people being careless around your cars. I think I'd be on pins and needles and all I have is my DD truck.

I've never had anything major...just your regular people who don't know that you shouldn't TOUCH othe peoples cars! I also had a lady a few years back with a sweat jacket around her waist run her zipper down the side of my Nova:jawdrop::eek:---minor scratch, but she got an earful!~!!

Scott, GREAT PICS! The value of those cars is worth more than Ohio. LOL I can attest to being a little nervous around the general public though at these shows. Last summer I yelled a woman who let her kids stand on my running boards!!! It took some serious Adams products trying to get the scratches out of that one. I sure wish we could have some of that weather too.

Scott, GREAT PICS! The value of those cars is worth more than Ohio. LOL I can attest to being a little nervous around the general public though at these shows. Last summer I yelled a woman who let her kids stand on my running boards!!! It took some serious Adams products trying to get the scratches out of that one. I sure wish we could have some of that weather too.

Thanks! Yeah, some people haven't got a clue! PS: the weather is great down here!!!! LOL :jester:

that dbs is unreal. my dream car right now. nice pics!!!

One of my top favs of the show...it was for sale and sold @ the show! It was an amazing vehicle.

Hey Scott,

I wish I knew that you were there. I was there with my Z06 Commemorative Edition. My club, Corvettes of Naples, brought about 50 Vettes to the show and we were parked just west of the Hooters van. I am sure you saw the retro '53 on the C5 chassis. I was parked right next to him on the west side. We have two CEs in our club and the other was parked on the east side of the retro '53. We had planned to be parked farther away from each other, but it did not work out.

Great pics! I forgot my camera, ...duh!

I am glad that you got a pic of the Koenigsegg CCX. I had read about the CCX, but had never seen one in person. Did you see the window sticker on that sucker? Neat car, but at $985k, I could buy a lot of Vettes to add to my collection for that kind of money!

It was a long day but a great show. When we were trying to get out at about 3:20, there were still sooooo many people still walking 5th Avenue, that it was difficult to get out.

Sorry I missed meeting you.

Rich

Hey Scott,

I wish I knew that you were there. I was there with my Z06 Commemorative Edition. My club, Corvettes of Naples, brought about 50 Vettes to the show and we were parked just west of the Hooters van. I am sure you saw the retro '53 on the C5 chassis. I was parked right next to him on the west side. We have two CEs in our club and the other was parked on the east side of the retro '53. We had planned to be parked farther away from each other, but it did not work out.

Great pics! I forgot my camera, ...duh!

I am glad that you got a pic of the Koenigsegg CCX. I had read about the CCX, but had never seen one in person. Did you see the window sticker on that sucker? Neat car, but at $985k, I could buy a lot of Vettes to add to my collection for that kind of money!

It was a long day but a great show. When we were trying to get out at about 3:20, there were still sooooo many people still walking 5th Avenue, that it was difficult to get out.

Sorry I missed meeting you.

Rich

Hey Rich, man, sorry I missed meeting up with you too. Next year! Your club had an awesome display of cars...so much to look at. I do remember the retro '53, think I have some pics of that group of cars somewhere...I'll check and see.

I'll have to let you know if I do anymore shows this year.

Talk to you later,

Scott

Hey Rich' date=' man, sorry I missed meeting up with you too. Next year! Your club had an awesome display of cars...so much to look at. I do remember the retro '53, think I have some pics of that group of cars somewhere...I'll check and see.

I'll have to let you know if I do anymore shows this year.

Talk to you later,

Scott[/quote']

Hey Scott,

If you get a chance would you mind posting some of the Corvette shots? That is if you got many.

Thanks

Rich

• 4 weeks later...