Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adamized the Raptor

TheWolf

With the two mints from my last order, I was finally able to finish filling the display glass in my shrine with mints.  Now I can stop placing orders for a year or two.

20150511_191451.jpg

Just kidding, I already have stuff in my cart so I can be ready for the big Memorial Day Sale!  :jester:

Love it Dan. Btw, I'll have that empty VRT comin your way in about a week or two depending on how long it takes me to use up the last 3 oz in the bottle :)

Call in sick tomorrow and do a full detail so you can get all your trim and tires dressed up, should take about 3 oz.  :jester:

Super excited to have this photo make it onto the Adam's Polishes Instagram page.

20150517_130750.jpg

After using the Wash Wedge a few times now, I can say that I really like it better that any pad or mitt I have used, and I have tried about a dozen different kinds.  It is light, easy to hold onto, and holds tons of suds. 

Hopefully they sell a lot of them and then do a run with red foam, instead of the yellow, to make it a signature Adam's product.

Call in sick tomorrow and do a full detail so you can get all your trim and tires dressed up, should take about 3 oz.  :jester:

My 20" tires at 275/45 and 315/35 take much less than yours :) But my wifes take a ton, I will dress them tonight :)

I even did an engine detail on hers last week just so I could try to use up more VRT for you lol!

My 20" tires at 275/45 and 315/35 take much less than yours :) But my wifes take a ton, I will dress them tonight :)

I even did an engine detail on hers last week just so I could try to use up more VRT for you lol!

Hahaha! No rush dude.

I did my running boards yesterday, looks so good. I need to add a fresh coat to my Line-X bed too.

Hopefully they sell a lot of them and then do a run with red foam, instead of the yellow, to make it a signature Adam's product.

and match my car!

hey, this stuff is important...

Agreed!

Now that we are all in agreement, I will get right on this.  I need something new to pester the :dvk:  about.

We want red Wedges, we want red Wedges, we want red Wedges, we want wed Redges, me want rad Wegies. :willy:

:jester:  :jester:  :jester:

Guys I think the tooling would need to be changed for red foam, I wouldn't necessarily hold my breath for it.  They'd prob have to order 10,000 minimum to change the color, lol

then they better bust open the red markers.

I have been switching out some of the bottles to the new pump.  For a few products that don't get used very often like polishes and sealants, I placed 5/16" vinyl vacuum caps on the nozzle to keep them from drying out.  This would also work to keep the thinner products from dripping out of the pump.

20150521_191319.jpg

I bought this set.

The black 3/8" ones fit the gallon pumps.

20141009_192543.jpg