Customer Service 866.965.0400

Which of the 3 to get?

AvsBest

Question

1) Quick Sealant

2) Paint Sealant

3) Buttery Wax

Here is my situation: I completely fixed a panel of my vehicle with a machine and Adam's product. Some areas are hard to get to with the machine like the pillar, and other areas. I have the revive polish to apply by hand in those areas to fix it but I don't have anything to protect it.

I was gonna go with the Paint sealant but I still have a lot of machine super sealant so I don't really feel like paying $30 for a product I already have. I know the formula has changed but still.

Suggestions?

Edited by AvsBest

9 answers to this question

I'd use the machine sealant and buy the quick sealant. It is extremely versatile and it is a daily special right now also.

+1.  

Use what you have ("a lot of machine super sealant") before spending more on LPS.  It's a good upgrade, but there's nothing "wrong" with MSS.  QS is great stuff.  I use it for my rims and to augment MSS (Yes, I'm still using-up mine too!) when needed.

Edited by Norton

+1 for quick sealant. I have MSS quick sealant Buttery Americana and Patriot and I find myself using QS and Patriot more than anything mostly because as the name quick sealant it is easy and can be used without worrying about getting it on trim windows and leaving white residue. I love it on my rims they look awesome after quick sealant.

+1.  

Use what you have ("a lot of machine super sealant") before spending more on LPS.  It's a good upgrade, but there's nothing "wrong" with MSS.  QS is great stuff.  I use it for my rims and to augment MSS (Yes, I'm still using-up mine too!) when needed.

Nothing wrong using what you have up first, I agree with Norton.  MSS is a damn good and durable product, I wouldn'tjust buy LPS because its "new", hell, I still have a bottle of original formula Menz Power Lock sealant on my shelf from when it first got released around 2008-2009ish, and I just put a coat on my X5 for nostalgia LOL

I would also vote to get Quick Sealant for the durability factor for wheels, etc and because its different than LPS.

I plan on getting LPS when I'm out of Power Lock but I want to use it up first.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

It was just wrong to leave my cart full without pressing the button for so long. So I went with my first idea and the recommendations of the 2 comments I got and tried the quick sealant. Will see how that works.

Let us know how you like it!