Customer Service 866.965.0400

Engine detail

Krzdimond

Question

Last night I went to a local car show. There were about 30 or so cars there, 90% being the "Fast and the Furious" crowd:help:

Anyway, when I showed up, I got the standard funny looks and jeers. No problem. I parked the wagon, popped the hood and started answering questions:cheers:

The most asked question was " Is that a new engine?" No, it's the original, 13 year old, never removed, 130K mile engine. After explaining that it was "only/just detailed using ---these products right here------, I now have 4 more engine details to do this week. I just can't seem to get a day off since I started using Adams stuff:cheers:

Here are the pics:

cf45dc61.jpg

027b1d23.jpg

a83e1197.jpg

enjoy;)

"Partial post delete. Let's keep it friendly" :thumbsup:

Or my favorite.... Technology is great, but there is no substitute for cubic inches. Don't believe me? Ask your girl there which SHE preferred. (usually gets a sheepish look from the girl)

Edited by Rich

Or my favorite.... Technology is great, but there is no substitute for cubic inches. Don't believe me? Ask your girl there which SHE preferred. (usually gets a sheepish look from the girl)

lmao both of those are great! i gotta remember both of those as my area i live in is over run by imports

Edited by Rich

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE DON'T let this argument invade this forum. Not all of us import guys are part of that IDIOTIC Fast& Furious crowd.

Great point Taig! Fast & Furious is a small subset of the import segment.

By a long shot, the vast majority of our import customers are legitimate people who are not lowering their cars with a blow torch and racing them on the streets!

In our town, the Subaru is the #1 selling car, and people are driving them for the excellent performance in the weather.

I like to see people buy US-Made products as much as possible, and make no secret of my patriotism. That said, my wife drives a Land Cruiser, and loves the vehicle.

(Very seldom does my wife race other imports in the streets:burnout:)

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE DON'T let this argument invade this forum. Not all of us import guys are part of that IDIOTIC Fast& Furious crowd.

oh i know not all import owners are like that....i have friends with supras,wrx's,and even a few lancer evo's and they are very nice cars(especially the supras:drool:) the movie came out and the need for some people to have their cars look like some in the movie spread like a wildfire.

I don't judge, I actually couldn't care less what others drive. I just like to spend my money here. :patriot::patriot::patriot:

I think there are still lots of people turned off on American cars due to some of the junk that was built here in the 80's. But that is just my opinion. And yes, even I am entitled to one of those :jester::jester:

I wasn't trying to offend anybody I just think it is a shame that young people in this country aren't what they used to be. How many foreign hot rods did you see in the good ole days (60's-70's)? Now young guys see a bad a** hot rod and don't even know or care what it is, but go crazy over a riced out weed wacker sounding terd! I know their are some awesome cars that were mentioned above, but the youth seem to have lost their heritage. :(

:patriot::patriot::patriot:

Looks Great!!

Nice Work!!

Thank you!

Almost forgot...... the BEFORE PICS:help::help:

When I brought her home

100_0577.jpg

I wonder what happens if you clearcoat the plastic?

100_1248.jpg

I NEED more power

100_0913.jpg

Better now!!

100_1791.jpg

and ended with the pics up top:banana:

Please guys don't make large generalizations about sport compact owners. Some of us are just car guys and not into the whole race anything that moves on the street thing. Also Let's be honest the last several years unless you like Mustangs the big three hasn't exactly given us younger guys with sub Corvette sized budgets much choice.

Anyway, back on topic. Your engine bay looks great. I'm sure even the fast and furious group could respect the time you've put into it.