Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Rodders Journal Revival at Pimlico

Hey guys & gals nothing to do this weekend, come out to Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore Maryland and check out some very cool Hot Rods. My wife Debi and I will be there meeting new friends and getting some Adam's samples into as many hands as possible. Maybe I just might see you!

IMG_15291.JPG

September 27-28 2014 Pimlico Race Course • Baltimore, Maryland

Join us for a long weekend of cruising the Baltimore waterfront, great live music and local food,

and hundreds of the nations finest traditional hot rods, customs, and competition cars.

The Rodder's Journal Revival is a weekend-long rod run and car show hosted by the world's premier rod and custom publication. Now in its third year, The Revival has quickly grown to attract over 700 traditional rods, customs, and vintage drag and land speed racers from across the U.S. Add to that a great line-up of rock and roll, bluegrass, and surf music along with excellent local food and an array of unique vendors, and it's a rod run to remember.

The Revival takes place on the historic grounds of Pimlico Race Course Saturday, September 27th and Sunday, September 28th. Pre-show parties and cruises begin Thursday, September 25th. The car show is open to all pre-'66 hot rods, customs, and competition cars, and spectators and show entrants alike will find a relaxed atmosphere filled with good friends, great food, live music, and some of the most beautiful vintage cars in the country.

Dang Chris!  I wish I would have seen this earlier. We were at our daughters for the last three days and came home yesterday. She's only about 30 minutes from Baltimore and we could have stopped for a while on the way home. Looks like a great show. Some of those cars could have used your magic touch to get rid of SWIRLS!  Sorry I missed it, and more sorry we didn't get together. Say hi to Deb for us.

Haha, Did you guys do some examples as well? My neighbor owns a hot rod shop at his house and does some extremely expensive 66-69 Camaro's and they were down their but might have brought his old flat black truck. But just got a message they saw some adams stuff and want me to buff out some buffer swrills on some drag panals they painted.

Haha yup. I just went over there and he said he talked with you. I showed them how to buff the swirlls out of their drag panel and they are going to test it.  Also said you did a really nice job on the Black Pearl. Of course they are in the job of painting and not maintance.  LOL. So I think he will be placing a nice big order from Adams. But the cars they do are incredible but when they are doing 100K plus camaro's nothing less then sick cars.