Customer Service 866.965.0400

Diluting Deep Wheel Cleaner?

PT3

Question

13 answers to this question

I use it 1:1 as a paint Decon spray, straight when doing wheels.

I only use it on wheels every 4 months or so to Decon then, then seal and use soapy water for maintenance.

You'll be glad to hear the gallon refill was reduced in price by 25% recently ;)

You're using too much then. First clean with just soap and water. Then use DWC on stuff that's actually embedded on the wheel. You only need a little bit of product.

^^^ Spot on.  Just because the videos show Adam blowing through half a bottle on one wheel and pre-spraying brushes doesn't mean you need to do same, use just enough to get the job done, he's the owner of the company I would imagine he's allowed to use a lot of product daily :)

Just wash the wheel first THEN don't use as much of it should be fine!

I found this out after the first time using it on 22's...... Used most the bottle on the 4 of them.

So I go ahead and clean them, give them a little drying to see whats left then I use the Deep Wheel Cleaner on the barrels, and tight places. Doesn't go as fast that way.

I got to try this. I been using Adam's Car Shampoo, with the Lug Nut brush to clean my wheels.

DWC is nice to have if you do others cars, but if the Car Wash is effective, then no need to use a more aggressive, more expensive option!  On my own cars I use Car Wash the majority of the time, but do use diluted GWC on occasion.  No German cars in our house, so I don't have to use DWC.

DWC is nice to have if you do others cars, but if the Car Wash is effective, then no need to use a more aggressive, more expensive option!  On my own cars I use Car Wash the majority of the time, but do use diluted GWC on occasion.  No German cars in our house, so I don't have to use DWC.

I was my car every two weeks and in between I use waterless wash in between.  My wax my wheels as well and use spray wax in between, regularly. It is pretty easy to maintain my wheels.

You are right, if car shampoo will do and satisfied by the result, why use more aggressive cleaners?