Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fender Brush

I currently have a Mothers brush that I use for wheel wells and has worked well for me for a long time and will for a long time to come. Can I get some feed back on the Adams fender brush and would it be an upgrade? Thanks for any feedback !

Honestly, if you have big tires on a small car, it's useless.  I have one, but can't use it because it doesn't fit.  BUT for those who have enough clearance it's great!  

I currently have a Mothers brush that I use for wheel wells and has worked well for me for a long time and will for a long time to come. Can I get some feed back on the Adams fender brush and would it be an upgrade? Thanks for any feedback !

If it aint broke dont fix it, I have been using those Mothers brushes for years with no issues. 

Have you tried the arched wheel woolie?  That is AMAZING for cleaning my wheels.  I have 20's on the rear and it gets the whole way in, and in every nook and cranny. Matter of fact, I used mine so much it's shot and I need a new one.

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/brushes/adam-s-wheel-woolie.html

Honestly, if you have big tires on a small car, it's useless.  I have one, but can't use it because it doesn't fit.  BUT for those who have enough clearance it's great! 

How doesnt it fit if you dont mind me asking? 

You really only need clearance for the handle unless I am missing something.

I find the handle too big and bulky and the brush too fat to use without hitting everything.  I would say it's a matter of preference on the users part.  I like the softer, curved thin handled wheel woolie for wheels and the straight handled longer one for wheel wells.

• 4 weeks later...

How doesnt it fit if you dont mind me asking? 

You really only need clearance for the handle unless I am missing something.

I have a Saturn Sky and the Adam's fender brush is just a bit too bulky, it does fit, but it's not a very good fit. With that said, it feels well made and if it fit I would probably use it every wash.