Customer Service 866.965.0400

Request

When can we get some more instructional videos?

I'd like to see one on the new tire shine with the wheels/tires on the car and spraying with the sprayers that comes with the bottle (i.e.- it doesn't spray in a mist.)

And I just really enjoy the videos by Adam and DVK.  Both have good 'presence'.  

Can't wait for some new vids with DvK as well!

I find that the Tire Shine in the 16oz bottle is not good for spraying onto the actual tire - it is too messy. I think I'm going to put the tire shine into a 4oz finger tip spray bottle that I have and use that for spraying the tire instead. It should come out in a more controlled fashion that would be less messy. It would also conserve product better (I find I use too much spraying the tire down with the 16oz bottle). Besides putting it in the finger tip spray bottle the only other option really is putting it on the applicator first and then applying to the tire - which defeats the purpose of a sprayable dressing in my mind. 

Edited by lax

There is a video, minus wheels.  Same concept, I'am sure.

http://adamspolishes.com/video?video_id=24

I found spraying the sponge as opposed to the tire itself seems to work better.  I have a 4oz bottle and I can see where that sprayer may be more beneficial as opposed to the one that comes with the 16 oz bottles.

Edited by LFairbanks

There is a video, minus wheels.  Same concept, I'am sure.

http://adamspolishes.com/video?video_id=24

I found spraying the sponge as opposed to the tire itself seems to work better.  I have a 4oz bottle and I can see where that sprayer may be more beneficial as opposed to the one that comes with the 16 oz bottles.

Sounds like we're on the same page  :D

I'd like to see instructional videos on cars that don't already look flawless.  For example, it's hard to see what Matt actually accomplished on the Ferrari this video:   http://adamspolishes.com/video?video_id=11 , and in this video it looks like Adam is cleaning a car that looks pretty clean to begin with:  http://adamspolishes.com/video?video_id=8

It's really cool to see those exotic and classic cars in the videos, but they don't really do a great job at demonstrating the effectiveness of the the products when the cars already look so good.

Thanks for listening!

Here's a tip D:  for the next series of videos I recommend for Rinseless:

-Show a fairly hammered Colorado winter car so that customers can see the limits of the product vs. when you should or shouldn't do a Rinseless right away (the video you first did back with the release and the Porsche was pretty decent), perhaps take to the self wash and show them that you might need to do a pre-rinse first with the pressure washer to get heavy grime off before Rinseless washing.

-Also I would add the directions on the bottle/video to recommend a bottle of diluted Rinseless to pre-soak a panel before touching your wash media to the paint, and also explore the recommendation of the alternate method of Rinseless washing via the GDWM utilizing about 6-8 MF towels (more if needed) and no grit guard, and not reusing a towel that has already touched the paint.  Customers new to Rinseless washes who might be hesitant about trying it might take better to knowing that once they use a towel it is spent and set to the side and no old dirt will have a chance to mix with any new dirt.

My .02, already looking forward to the next series of vids and I'm sure you are hella busy back at the office.

-Show a fairly hammered Colorado winter car so that customers can see the limits of the product vs. when you should or shouldn't do a Rinseless right away (the video you first did back with the release and the Porsche was pretty decent), perhaps take to the self wash and show them that you might need to do a pre-rinse first with the pressure washer to get heavy grime off before Rinseless washing.

-Also I would add the directions on the bottle/video to recommend a bottle of diluted Rinseless to pre-soak a panel before touching your wash media to the paint, and also explore the recommendation of the alternate method of Rinseless washing via the GDWM utilizing about 6-8 MF towels (more if needed) and no grit guard, and not reusing a towel that has already touched the paint.  Customers new to Rinseless washes who might be hesitant about trying it might take better to knowing that once they use a towel it is spent and set to the side and no old dirt will have a chance to mix with any new dirt.

My .02, already looking forward to the next series of vids and I'm sure you are hella busy back at the office.

I'd like to see instructional videos on cars that don't already look flawless.  For example, it's hard to see what Matt actually accomplished on the Ferrari this video:   http://adamspolishes.com/video?video_id=11 , and in this video it looks like Adam is cleaning a car that looks pretty clean to begin with:  http://adamspolishes.com/video?video_id=8

It's really cool to see those exotic and classic cars in the videos, but they don't really do a great job at demonstrating the effectiveness of the the products when the cars already look so good.

Thanks for listening!

YES!!!!!

Edited by PhilT3 2014 BMW M5

Good point on the hammered local drivers.  I assume Colorado uses salt/sand/calcium chloride/or brine solutions for road deicing.  I would definetly want at least thorough rinse of paint and underbody before even considering Rinseless wash.