Customer Service 866.965.0400

Welcome Back the Deep Clean Tire Scrub Brush

The Deep Clean Tire Scrub Brush is being brought back from the dead. When it was removed from our line there was a bit of groaning and disappointment in its disappearance. We heard you loud and clear and this rubber scrubber is back and available for purchase!

ADAM'S DEEP CLEAN TIRE SCRUB BRUSH

short_tire_brush.png

Sometimes tires need an aggressive scrubbing to release trapped dirt and road grime. Other times your new car may have had sticky silicone based tire shines applied that just won't come off easily, or maybe you just want a nice compact scrub brush with a short handle to give your rubber a good cleaning. Introducing Adam's Deep Clean Tire Scrub Brush! 

Outfitted with stiff blue nylon bristles mounted to an 8" black brush head and handle, this compact brush is manageable yet powerful. Use it to break loose the most stubborn of grime from your tires to get that deep down clean before applying a fresh coat of Adam's Super VRT for that 'new rubber' look. 

Also great for scrubbing rubber or plastic floor liners that have become heavily soiled from winter driving or dirty shoes. Adam's Deep Clean Tire Scrub Brush is your solution for all those jobs that need a little extra scrubbing power. 

As you've come to expect from Adam's this brush is 100% Made in the USA and backed with an unconditional 110% satisfaction guarantee!

Looks great, I have used the fender brush in the past to accomplish tire cleaning. As you mentioned, other brushes tend to be clunky whereas this one appears to be a great size (compact) to get the job done! Dylan, can provide a quick comment to the bristle types and stiffness differences compared to the current brush offerings being the 20" fender brush, the Adams wheel brush and this new tire brush? These bristles look stiff, awesome to get rugged tires cleaned up!

Great addition - USA Made, offered by Adam's at a great price!

Edited by sportruck00

Looks great, I have used the fender brush in the past to accomplish tire cleaning. As you mentioned, other brushes tend to be clunky whereas this one appears to be a great size (compact) to get the job done! Dylan, can provide a quick comment to the bristle types and stiffness differences compared to the current brush offerings being the 20" fender brush, the Adams wheel brush and this new tire brush? These bristles look stiff, awesome to get rugged tires cleaned up!

Great addition - USA Made, offered by Adam's at a great price!

So the fender brush has the 'flagged' tip nylon bristles. The individual bristles are run thru a machine that chews up and splits the ends making them finer. It makes them less aggressive, and as anyone who has had a fender brush for awhile can tell you the gunk from tires eventually builds up on them and its difficult to clean.

The TIRE brush on the other hand is a very stiff, unflagged nylon. Its ideal for scrubbing tires very thoroughly. I use mine every 2nd or 3rd wash to really get the tires down to 'zero' again. The fibers are similar to a carpet brush or other aggressive scrub brush. As mentioned by others its also better for cleaning with the shorter handle - you get more leverage/control to really clean the snot out of the tires.

Put the Deep Clean brush thru its paces yesterday prepping some tires with a few prototype heavy duty rubber cleaners and a new tire product ;)

post-12389-0-81715000-1420647596_thumb.jpg

post-12389-0-77566900-1420647606_thumb.jpg

post-12389-0-55051500-1420647587_thumb.jpg

Part of what I love is not only does it do a great job of really cleaning the sidwalls, unlike the fender brush it will release all that gunk when its done. I have fender brushes that nothing short of brake cleaner will get the buildup out of. Just a blast of water on the tire brush and its like new.

Any thoughts of doing a more compact bristle pattern. What I mean is that it appears if you try to scrub a low profile tire more than likely you will scrub the wheel too. Looks like it may do a number on my bare polished aluminum wheels. Are there any other tire scrub solutions for a situation like this

Not at this time... its just as easy to use half the brush on the wheel by shifting the extra surface outward toward the tread and away from the wheel. Honestly, scrubbing with a stiff brush of any size is going to carry the same risk of contact to the wheel.

I like to kinda grip around the bristles when scrubbing my tires (Super low profile, 235/35/19)

And chances of the Fender brush and wheel brush getting a short handled version like this brush?

Fender brush I don't see the point, would be useless for its intended purpose (getting into the fenders where you can't reach)

Wheel brush I've kicked the idea around, we even have a prototype here if theres demand.

Yeah, it would be a limited use case on the fender brush. I have one from another company that I use with a short handle for sections of my wheel wells that the long handle prevents me from getting to.