Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rupes Aquires Cyclo

egott_91

I was literally just about to post this.

Cyclo's headquarters in Colorado now to operate as Rupes USA Inc.

Waiting for Adam to take a ride down there and his impressions of the merger.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

i think its a good thing for cyclo, they just got bought by one of the best polisher brands in the game if i didnt have my flex i would have probably looked into a rupes, im just not a fan on the design of the cyclo it just looks too big lol

You need to try one. I had the same thoughts, but the cyclo is a great polisher and takes less effort than a flex to maneuver around panels

Was certainly a shock when we heard the news early yesterday... but definitely a move that makes sense for both sides. We are (clearly) close with the team at Cyclo and they are a first rate organization. Rupes is a rapidly growing outfit, and I've been fortunate enough to meet with them a number of times in the past year and the caliber of people there and the direction of the company is all great.

We're not privy to the specifics on what this means for manufacturing or if there are any changes coming, but we welcome the change as it brings together a few great companies and when that happens cool things can be created.

i think its a good thing for cyclo, they just got bought by one of the best polisher brands in the game if i didnt have my flex i would have probably looked into a rupes, im just not a fan on the design of the cyclo it just looks too big lol

I've told you before bud, you're welcome to try out my Cyclo any time you want, stop over :)  It seriously feels lighter than the Flex when using it, and obviously much easier to control due to the balance.