Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Alaska

FrozenWS6

I've been reading and learning a lot on here and finally had time to join up. I've been detailing a long time and spent many years at body shops. But have still learned a tremendous amount of new info and better and easier ways to clean. I heard about Adam's and tried it when I joined up over on the TBSS site when I got my 07 Tbss and have been sold in it ever since.

Here are some of my rides.

My mostly stock 07 TBSS daily driver.

8A304D5B-8FC7-43F3-8B02-1E9BA037A4AE-161

My 2001 Ws6 TA, 6 speed. with a few mods. I custom painted it, nitrous, ls7 clutch, 6 point rollbar.

PORTAGEGLACIERRUNMOD001.jpg

BELUGAPOINT001MOD.jpg

Finally the street beast. 1998 TA. Not much left stock. Mid 9's on pump gas and small shot of nitrous.

Needs a fresh detailing.

98TADRAGS6-20-10004-1.jpg

98TAERHIGH6-24-2011069.jpg

Our last toy. 2008 Solstice. All stock.

SOLSTICE012.jpg

After the adams once over.

2F180E90-D56B-4DB6-BC8C-36DE49DA3B73_zps

Edited by FrozenWS6

Thanks. The 98 TA replaced my big block, 4 speed, 74 restomod Camaro I was building.

Up here, it's cheaper to build up or buy another car and ship it up then paying all the freight to try to make my 01 Ws6 even faster. So I'm lucky enough to have 2 of them.

Welcome, and agreed, you have some great rides.

What part of Alaska are you from?

Bruce

17 miles north of Anchorage.

I fit the 3 cars and my snowmobile in the garage but I need a bigger garage to fit the daily drivers in too.

Edited by FrozenWS6

The funny thing is I grew up around Fords. There are a few rare Fords I wouldn't mind adding to the collection.

I always liked how mean the WS6 birds were. So when I found my WS6 and that there was only 652 red t-top 6 speed cars built in 2001, I had to pick it up.

Then I got the bug to go even faster and found the black TA. Then had some things changed to make into a fast street car before shipping it up from Indiana.

The TBSS. I was looking all over the west coast for a red one, with no luck. But this low mile silver one owned by an older lady came into my shop and they were looking to sell. So I picked it up.

The solstice Is my girlfriend's little summer toy.

A friend of mine has a built and blown 05 GTO that runs low 11's. He just can't break into the 10 second barrier to save his life. lol

Edited by FrozenWS6