Customer Service 866.965.0400

bottle labels for mounted rack

Blue17CamaroZL1

Question

I posted this picture up on the Adams Polishes facebook page back on 12/27.

1926686_10152952899574804_70498100446798

It's a can/bottle holder I found online and it's the perfect size for Adam's 16 oz bottles.  However, the rack covers up the front of the label showing which bottle is which.

adamsholder_zpsef23981f.jpg

I just ordered 3 more of these racks for my garage.

What I was looking to do, was to get labels so I can stick them to the front of the rack to go with the bottles.  I know pretty much which bottle is which due to the color and how I'm going to have them racked (rack 1 polishes, rack 2 washing (waterless, shampoo, detail spray), rack 3 wheels, rack 4 interior) but I still think it would be cool to have labels on the front of the racks to label where each bottle goes.

Any suggestions?

I can't help with labels, but I'm curious as to where you purchased these racks!

https://www.blazinbelltech.com/mobile-cleaning.html

Here. Cheaper to ship from eBay than the company itself.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/300854525397

My sister got me the first one directly from the company but it cost $21 for shipping. They dont even tell you shipping cost until its shipped. I bought from eBay and just had 3 shipped for $17 total.

Edited by Blue10CamaroSS

Why can't  you just find a label pic on Google, save it, then print off as many as you need in the right sizes and put them on with glue, clear tape, or place them between two sheets of self laminate and then cut them out and apply.  Really not that hard.

Here's the perfect solution........get a piece of foam, cut it to fit, and put it in the bottom of the rack. Then put your bottles in. It will lift your bottles up high enough that you can read the labels and you'll be able to interchange your bottles without having to change labels every time.   :2thumbs:

Here's the perfect solution........get a piece of foam, cut it to fit, and put it in the bottom of the rack. Then put your bottles in. It will lift your bottles up high enough that you can read the labels and you'll be able to interchange your bottles without having to change labels every time.   :2thumbs:

If I didn't have 3 more racks coming by the end of this week, that would be perfect.  

If I didn't have 3 more racks coming by the end of this week, that would be perfect.  

So you can't do it with all of them?  Doesn't have to be rubber or foam.  Anything that will add an inch of height under the bottles will work.  But I'm guessing that you bought more racks so  you'll have dedicated spots for each product.  I still wouldn't use permanent labels though.  Products change all the time, and then you run the risk of messing up the finish changing labels.  Just something to think about. 

So you can't do it with all of them?  Doesn't have to be rubber or foam.  Anything that will add an inch of height under the bottles will work.  But I'm guessing that you bought more racks so  you'll have dedicated spots for each product.  I still wouldn't use permanent labels though.  Products change all the time, and then you run the risk of messing up the finish changing labels.  Just something to think about.

That's why they are just scotch taped on.