Customer Service 866.965.0400

New and can't wait for spring

kheims23

Hey guys and gals my name is Kris.  Just placed my first big order and can't wait for it to get here and spring as well to try it all out.  Be cool to get a free surprise in a $300 order but either way I'm excited to get to work. My poor Black silverado 2500 needs some love as does the garage kept silver 98 Camaro Z28.   I suppose I better do the wife's cruze as well since she let me make this purchase.  Anyways just saying hi and can't wait to see these products in action.  Love the videos on the site and this forum will help if I have any questions as well.  Have a good day and bring on the warmer weather!

I will take a picture when it all gets here,  mostly I got a lot of the combo kits,  i needed the towels and tools.  next time I plan on getting the polishing stuff,  but for now didn't need that stuff.   

Here are some before pictures of the truck at its worse thanks to the northwest Indiana winter. The wife's vehicle is just as bad but with it being silver it doesn't show as bad. I can't wait to get started cleaning these were takin a couple days ago it's actually dirtier today. Stupid melting snow and the ground thawing throwing mud everywhere. What's everybody's recommendation on driving thru a touch less car wash just so I can get the undercarriage sprayed off, I know I could crawl under the truck and spray it but that can get very messy but I guess the big reason for asking is because the cruze is much lower and I can't quite crawl under that just curious. post-12676-0-51325000-1426005966_thumb.jpgpost-12676-0-04211300-1426006071_thumb.jpg

Here are some before pictures of the truck at its worse thanks to the northwest Indiana winter. The wife's vehicle is just as bad but with it being silver it doesn't show as bad. I can't wait to get started cleaning these were takin a couple days ago it's actually dirtier today. Stupid melting snow and the ground thawing throwing mud everywhere. What's everybody's recommendation on driving thru a touch less car wash just so I can get the undercarriage sprayed off, I know I could crawl under the truck and spray it but that can get very messy but I guess the big reason for asking is because the cruze is much lower and I can't quite crawl under that just curious. attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

I would say do the car wash before you actually correct your paint if you plan on doing it. Reason being I would never entertain this idea with a car with the paint corrected. Takes way to much work to ruin it in 30 sec.

I would say do the car wash before you actually correct your paint if you plan on doing it. Reason being I would never entertain this idea with a car with the paint corrected. Takes way to much work to ruin it in 30 sec.

o ya I was gonna take it thru one before I do any kind of polishing or waxing.  I hate running thru a carwash but to run it for spraying the undercarriage after winter seems like a good idea,  or it could be pointless i was just seeing what everyones thoughts might be.

A couple other options to clean the underside of the truck:

1. The truck looks high enough that you could probably get to most if not all the areas with the sprayer in the self service bays

2. You could build a sprayer out of PVC that would attach to a garden hose.  I can rummage up a picture of the one I built if you want.  There was also another member here that put a post out there with one he built.  Just don't put too many holes.  My first iteration I drilled way too many holes in the end and lost a lot of pressure due to it.  If you have a pressure washer there are attachments sold for this purpose as well.

^^ +1

I would definitely do the self service bay with that truck becasue of the height.  You'll get much more of the dirt/salt mess out of the nooks and crannies than your typical touch-less will. 

Now your wife's Cruze is another story.  Since you are going to correct that paint go ahead with the touch-less for the underbody of that one.

Just my $0.02. 

As far as the products, you'll find everything you need here to keep your rides clean and most importantly, protected.  I have yet to find something that didn't blow me away when using it for the first time.  Customer Service with Adam's is simply unmatched.  Some shopping tips:

1. Check the forums regularly.  They run everything from special offers to flash sales on here and if you're not active on the forum you will miss out on some pretty awesome deals (I know firsthand).

2. Watch as many of the videos as you can and then watch them again.  Heck, hook your laptop to your TV and have the whole family watch them.  Seriously, you won't find another service provider that will spend as much time as Adam's does in trying to educate their customers on not only what to use but also how to use it.

3. Clear some space in your garage for your products.  You will soon acquire more bottles, brushes and towels than you ever imagined.  I personally enjoy just checking out my collection of stuff in between washing/polishings.

4.  Don't forget to buy towels!  I have found that I never have enough.  The microfiber bundle (http://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/microfiber-towels/adam-s-microfiber-bundle.html) they are currently selling for $70 is a tremendous value.

5.  Lastly, never wash or polish on an empty stomach.  This stuff smells so good you might try eating it.

Polish Responsibly!

Awesome info thank you that's what I was thinking with the truck. O and I have watched many of the videos Adam has done and is a big reason I decided to use his products and his "American made" vision is good for me to. I cleaned out a spot in the house for all this stuff bc the garage is not insulated so I don't need this stuff going bad bc it froze in the winter or got to hot in the summer. My shipment will be here the 13th and I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting for it.

Well it all showed up and the wife said hers was first. I finished the car. Crazy the difference between this soap and the soap I was using the pad just glides over the paint. All of the other stuff work great as well. Didn't get a chance to take a picture but the car turned out great now to get the wife to keep it that way lol. post-12676-0-02298400-1426380254_thumb.jpg