Customer Service 866.965.0400

liquid paint sealant quick question

stealth355tpi

Question

Question about the process needed. The car is going to need light correction but I won't have time to get that involved with the detail before taking it on a trip. For now, I was going to clay bar then liquid paint sealant followed by wax. My question is do I need to wash the car again after clay bar before applying the sealant? Thank you. 

11 answers to this question

Now I'm sure I already know the answer to this but just want to make sure. Since I'll be doing this outside and the car is stored outside with a cover, I'll probably have to break this up into two nights because I'll run out of light. First night I'll clay and seal, then glaze and wax the second night. On the second night before I start, is there a need to rinse the car again even tho its been covered?

Probably not but be on the lookout for any dust or lint that might be left from your cover.

The glaze application and removal will clean up any minor particles.

It's a different discussion, but I wouldn't recommend covering it ever - unless it's going to be for prolonged storage.

But to answer your question - yes.

Sorry if it was in the wrong section. Yes this is just a weekend car that only sees 2000miles a year.