Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pollen+Spitting Rain = FILTHY!

PT3

Question

11 answers to this question

Good thing you invested in a nice Ryobi PW Phil :)

Just used mine for the first time yesterday, I love it!  The 15 degree nozzle isnt harsh at all, honestly I would probably try the turbo tip as long as I stood back like 7-8 feet from the paint for a higher pressure rinse.

What do you guys do to deal with flying flower petals and general debri in the air blowing in the wind while your washing and drying your car?

When i move, I am going to build a garage with a floor drain system so I can wash indoor.

I know your pain.  I washed my BLUE truck Sunday, by Monday afternoon it was green again.

Yeah... I washed just my hood on Monday around 6:30 so I could test my Cyclo. By 9 it was FULLY COVERED again!!

That's my dream. :)

I WILL happen. Simply for my sanity. I LIKE washing my car. But not when I have to rush for whatever reason... Wind blown particles, wind, sun drying the water making water spots, etc... It'd be nice to be able to relaxingly wash my car. My job is stressful... I don't want to stress while trying to enjoy a hobby.

I'm feeling ya!  I spent a good deal of time between mine and the wife's car this past weekend to the point they were immaculate!  Drive to work Monday only to have construction begin a quarter mile up the road followed up by the surprise spit shower.  Oh well.  lol