Customer Service 866.965.0400

THANK YOU!

The Cinco de Mayo Sale was a big one, and our shipping team has been cranking today to get all your orders out the door as fast as possible. The picture below is just a fraction of what went out the door today. Thank you all for your business, and more importantly thank you for your patience as we work to get all your products to you as quickly as possible.

wycMHbl.jpg

Our fedex driver definitely hates us today LOL

Those guys are paid by the box and have to pay for all their own maintenance and vehicles, so I would think it would be a benefit to him to have a pickup like Adams.  I'am sure he loves you guys.

And I'am sure having them on a pallet and wheeling them right to the door and I'am sure one of the warehouse employees help him load making it super easy.

Edited by LFairbanks

Ordered mine late Tuesday afternoon, and scheduled to get here Tuesday. A one week turn around from CO to TN, Ill take it. I also placed an order with one of the big dogs, and haven't received a confirmation email let alone any shipping info.

Adams big selling point is value. You guys are not the cheapest, but the equation of price+quality+customer service is second to none.

Those guys are paid by the box and have to pay for all their own maintenance and vehicles, so I would think it would be a benefit to him to have a pickup like Adams.  I'am sure he loves you guys.

And I'am sure having them on a pallet and wheeling them right to the door and I'am sure one of the warehouse employees help him load making it super easy.

really?  I thought Fed Ex corp would pay for the maint and vehicles.  I never knew this

really?  I thought Fed Ex corp would pay for the maint and vehicles.  I never knew this

They are independent contractors vs. a UPS driver who is an employee.

They use to be but that changed about 6 years ago. Rather than having a set in stone set up where you make X and have to do X, they now negotiate deals with vendors, and then the vendors employees make the deliveries. Now that is starting to change as well. Kansas Supreme Court just said that the vendors employees are FedEx employees as well. If this stands, other states will follow suit, and they will have to change completely. My assumption is they dont want this as it will most certainly lead to unionization.

Way off topic sorry.

The orange and blue FedEx logo trucks that you see are Express, over night and two day air and are paid employees.  The neon green and blue logo trucks are ground and are contractors as mc2hill noted, and pay for everything themselves, fuel, maintenance, insurance, etc.

Edited by LFairbanks

If you guys ever needed some more help in the shipping and receiving area I could come help out. I'm sure I could eventually talk the wife into moving out to Colorado!!

^^ employee discounts, hahaha