Customer Service 866.965.0400

New pump top or old spout?

Pump top or Spout  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer the new pump top or the old spout?

I vote for the old spout/self cleaning top whatever it's called. I can deal with a little label wrinkling. Although with the new labels, that may not even be a concern for people anymore.

Simple answer for this is offer one as a standard with the products and the other as an option to be ordered separately. Self cleaning tops can't take up that much bin space.  Could prob fit a years supply in a barrel.

Pump top great for:

L&I Cond

Car Shampoo

SVRT

Ketchup

Hand lotion and soaps

Rationing Jäger when running low

Making equal sized half-dollar pancakes

Spout top good for:

Polishes

Anything that dries up, hardens and clogs.

pretty much sums it u lol

as for the label issue and wrinkles? i dont display my bottles all i care is the prodoct inside it works which everything ive gotten from adams so far does except theres no free refills :(

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know where you can buy the spout tops? I just received the new pump tips for the 2 stage polish and I like the old spout tops much more. The pumps are not springing back, I am having to pull the top up to then dispense more liquid. Also, I like the spout tops as I can put the bottles in my detailing apron. With the pump tops, it makes it difficult if bending over and taking the chance of dispensing more liquid.

The spout top I have had seen better days, but has lasted me for a long time. Would use them from the old bottle, but they are ready to be retired.

I found an old post from Dylan, "The dip tube won't be long enough to reach the bottom, but the pump itself will fit as it uses the same 28/410 threaded neck as our 16oz and 36oz bottles."

I was hoping to do a quick search on the net to find a supplier of 28/410 spouts and find a link for you, but no such luck. I did see some of the old spouts like they had on the throwback bottles several months ago.

• 1 month later...

I just watched the new YouTube video for Hot August Nights and I was pleasantly surprised that there were no pump tops in their video. Maybe they are going to jump ship and abandon the pumps and go back to the spout tops. My fingers are crossed. The pumps are god awful for brilliant glaze and metal polish.

• 3 weeks later...