Customer Service 866.965.0400

Out With The Old, In With The New.....

zw470

After 3+ years and over 57,000 miles I decided it was time to say goodbye to my Charger :(

20130601_165633-1_zpsd9616600.jpg

I wanted something faster that didn't weigh as much as a 2-story house, and after much back and forth this is what I ended up with...

20150525_120104_zpssqt8qgqf.jpg

2014 Mustang GT Premium in Race Red.  It was bought new last August and then traded in April with only 522 miles on it.  I've already added a Boss 302 grille (not installed yet in that pic) and I have a GT500 wing, GT500 chin-spoiler, GT500 rear-diffuser and a Magnaflow Competition quad-tip axle-back awaiting install.  I should be having quite a bit more fun with this than I did with my Charger  ;)

I was going back and forth between this and Deep Impact Blue, definitely glad I went with Race Red.  I love how it changes from red to orange to pinkish depending on how bright the sun is.  My wife actually found Race Red nail polish the other day but I'm not expecting it to be a very good match  :lol:

I've already added a Boss 302 grille (not installed yet in that pic) and I have a GT500 wing, GT500 chin-spoiler, GT500 rear-diffuser and a Magnaflow Competition quad-tip axle-back awaiting install.

More pictures!

Here's a craptastic pic of the Boss 302 grille...

27858_zpstdxjrxgx.jpg

Here's the only pic of the axleback I have, these things were packaged so well Magnaflow could have air-dropped them at my house with no damage so I'm going to let the installer deal with that mess...

20150609_172300_zpsum8gvcug.jpg

No pics of the rest, it's all still in boxes.  Hopefully I can get everything installed by the weekend, there's a car/plane show here and it would nice for the car to be ready in time.

Nice looking Mustang.

That red really pops and will really stand out at shows, great color for a car to be shown with!

Black is beautiful when cleaned, but all too often, at shows they are judged unfairly due to showing any dust, or flaw much more so than any other color.

Post additional photos once you have all of the accessories installed.

Wait a minute! I thought you said you wanted something faster?! Lol! Kidding!

I'm sure you'll be glad to switch from black to red.

I will never own another black vehicle as long as I live  :lolsmack:

Had a minor setback.  A friend of mine works at a Ford dealership and had them get me a Shelby diffuser, but a California Special diffuser showed up instead, so now everything is on hold until the right part shows up next week  :(