Customer Service 866.965.0400

Garage build... Great way to store your Adam's...!

PT3

There's a lot to be said for two car garages.  But you're making smart choices.  Nice job.

Thanks bud! I'm really happy with it!

I'll finally be able to keep my car in the garage and not FIGHT to just keep it clean from the elements!

Trust me - even with a garage it's still a fight.

I get that. But... At least I won't get leaves, etc... RIGHT after I wash it and it sits out over night.

Meaning, I can wash it on day one, then store it inside and go right to my next step without having to do a quick Rinseless wash on day two.

Edited by PT3

^That's awesome.  I need my garage walls, holes fixed, taped, spackled and primed, the paper on the drywall actually turned brown since my garage is probably 50 years old.  But the walls are good!

Ricky- if you are in need of a good contractor that is awesome to work with and very reasonably priced, I'd be happy to recommend the guy who did mine!

Just let me know.

Looks fantastic! Can't wait to see pictures with the GT3 inside

Either can I...!! LOL

My dealer assures me I'll get an allocation in Q1 of 2016. Worse case scenario...I buy used. Either way there WILL be a GT3 in that garage!!

Wow... Thanks guys! Really appreciate the kind words and kudos.

While the design was all mine... I have to give big credit to Garage Savers USA http://www.garagesaversusa.com for doing all the great work....and putting up with me!!

Once the floor is okay to walk on, I'll send pics of my favorite part... The 'mixing shelf'. ; )

Either can I...!! LOL

My dealer assures me I'll get an allocation in Q1 of 2016. Worse case scenario...I buy used. Either way there WILL be a GT3 in that garage!!

Q1 2016?  Do you mean GT3RS?

I have the same TireRack rack too, great space saver!  

post-11910-0-58384500-1439127374_thumb.jpg

Q1 2016? Do you mean GT3RS?

I have the same TireRack rack too, great space saver!

Nice! You should have went blue to match your gorgeous P-car!

Yes, Q1 2016... And no, not the RS. PAG is still providing allocations for standard GT3's. Many believe the broader market demand for the 991 GT3 and the 2014 stop-sale from the engine troubles are pushing the production cycle longer than previous versions. Guys on Rennlist are still reporting new allocations. Even as of this weekend there were a few more postings.

Are you in the market?

Edited by PT3

Started putting stuff back into the garage. Pretty much everything is in there just maybe not it's final spot.

The cardboard boxes on the right are trash and the bucket, the creeper seat and yellow/black case along the front wall will be hung up or removed all together. Still have some things from the above storage to move to the shelves on the right wall. But we're in the home stretch now boys! Did I say how patiently (not) I'm waiting for the GT3...?!?!?!?! Ahhhh!!!!

post-12257-0-89630700-1439160899_thumb.jpg

Edited by PT3

Started putting stuff back into the garage. Pretty much everything is in there just maybe not it's final spot.

The cardboard boxes on the right are trash and the bucket, the creeper seat and yellow/black case along the front wall will be hung up or removed all together. Still have some things from the above storage to move to the shelves on the right wall. But we're in the home stretch now boys! Did I say how patiently (not) I'm waiting for the GT3...?!?!?!?! Ahhhh!!!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Amazing how fast those shelves get filled up, right?  Looks awesome bud.  :2thumbs:

Amazing how fast those shelves get filled up, right?  Looks awesome bud.  :2thumbs:

Thanks Rich! Yeah... I wasn't looking forward to cluttering it up. But I've got no choice. Now I know... For my next garage...I want cabinets on all sides to hide everything! Lol

Pretty much all done.

Hung up my seat, got new matching storage containers, the parking laser, wonder winder and more hooks for the Gladiator wall system.

If you haven't seen the 'Wonder Winder'... You should look into it! Awesome invention for extension cords!

post-12257-0-63133100-1439354983_thumb.jpgpost-12257-0-44745700-1439354995_thumb.jpgpost-12257-0-00046700-1439355015_thumb.jpgpost-12257-0-58302200-1439355024_thumb.jpgpost-12257-0-58011000-1439355041_thumb.jpg