Customer Service 866.965.0400

Garage build... Great way to store your Adam's...!

PT3

Geeeez, this guy's bustin' my chops about not posting the pics, so I rush out to take them and get them posted, and not even a Like.  Some people... :angry:

:jester:

Oh man.... I was out playing in the garage...putting away my new inventory of Adams!

Oh man.... I was out playing in the garage...putting away my new inventory of Adams!

I did the same thing yesterday, moved my inventory back into the garage, now that the hottest summer on record is winding down.

Dan - I LOVE how you engineer your projects. We are kindred spirits. ; )

Thanks for the pics!

I'm assuming your garage is a two-stall?

Thanks Phil.  Yes, I tend to "engineer" even the most basic things lol.

My garage is a 3-car, with a double door and a single door. I park the truck in the two-stall side, then the Jeep goes in the third stall, with everything else in between.

I did the same thing yesterday, moved my inventory back into the garage, now that the hottest summer on record is winding down.

Thanks Phil.  Yes, I tend to "engineer" even the most basic things lol.

My garage is a 3-car, with a double door and a single door. I park the truck in the two-stall side, then the Jeep goes in the third stall, with everything else in between.

I learned to engineer from my pop. He was a metal fabricator and never ceases to amaze me with what he comes up with.

And color me green with envy on your 3-car garage!

That's really unique!  How did you end up finding that?

I saw on their ebay store that they have a couple different styles.

Thanks Dan. I Googled 'garage clock' and just started paging through the images and came across it.

It was actually on Etsy.

I'm really happy with it.

• 8 months later...

Garage looks nice, but it needs to be bigger so you can get a real air compressor.

I've never had a problem with it for my purposes. I only use it for my tires and the blow gun attachment. And the occasional staple/finish/brad/framing nail gun(s).

I've never had a problem with it for my purposes. I only use it for my tires and the blow gun attachment. And the occasional staple/finish/brad/framing nail gun(s).

That is how it started for me.  I now have a fair amount of air tools and am leaning heavily towards purchasing a beast by the end of the month that will easily run any and all tools that I currently have and will purchase in the future.  Not looking forward to figuring out how to get 580 pounds out of the trailer though.  

I have a massive 5 hp commercial Quincy AC from the 70s. It will last forever. I used to use it for everything including body work, die grinders, etc.

Electric technology (including cordless) has improved so much over the years that I have other tools that do the job without air. So it does not get used near as much. Occasional spray gun, filling tires, etc.

The new Master Blaster has taken away some compressor duties as well !

• 2 weeks later...

Dan any write up on that detail cart of yours!? 

Looks compact w/a all the gear, would like to borrow that idea of your cart for mine!

The cart has been a work in progress.  The info starts on Post 5:

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27009-adamized-the-raptor/?p=425387

There is additional info on Posts 22, 35, 99, 156 and 162.