Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need a new friend.

Beemer

Question

So a friend of mine was kind enough to let me borrow his 2004 'Vette to take my wife out for her birthday. He's trying to sell it and wants me to buy it but I really prefer my 2010 Camaro (but that's another story). We had a great time tooling around town in it for the day.

To repay him I decided to give it a wash before returning it to him this morning.  It's a beautiful car (black, of course) but the paint is a MESS (I swear it has some water spots on it that came home from the dealer 10 years ago). It's in serious need of an 8 hour polishing session but I just gave it a two hour touch-up.  The water beaded up on this thing like it was a Sherman tank with original paint.

2 bucket wash w/ foam gun

H2O G&G

sVRT under hood

Leather Conditioner on seats

Interior Detailer rest of interior

Glass Cleaner inside and out

Detail Spray wipe

Tire Shine

Nowhere near perfect (I swear he must wash this thing with Bounty Paper Towels - the Quicker Picker Upper) but it looks 100 times better than it did when I picked it up.

I took it back to his house and he saw it coming down the driveway - I could tell he was impressed. When I got out he gave a low whistle and stuck his head inside.

He said, "Wow!  This looks GREAT!  What did you use in here?  Armor All?"

Please send condolences to his wife and kids.

11 answers to this question

Some people just don't care. They don't see the same details we see.

A good friend of mine only buys black cars...and only takes them through auto washes.

You should see how marred and swirled his paint is. Let alone the scratches, etc...from general neglect.