Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Little Love for Adam's Interior Products

Odds and Ends

With all of the hype over waxes, sealers, the new HGG, and other exterior cleaners, let us not forget our interior friends:  Carpet and Upholstery, Leather and Interior, and the others.  I always tell customers when they come into the shop and are browsing the vast wall of products that they should give the interior products a look.  Here's some proof......this is a 2003 Infinity G35.  I don't know if the interior of this thing has ever been cleaned.

post-3636-0-23127400-1438817730_thumb.jpg

post-3636-0-46814700-1438817741_thumb.jpg

post-3636-0-64780700-1438817746_thumb.jpg 

Darryl, the Leather and Interior Cleaner and Leather Conditioner were some of the first Adams products I ever bought.  I used them on my wife's car and they made her leather seats look brand new, which made her happy, which allowed me to buy more product.  Good save on that interior and I totally agree with you about the interior products.

Edited by Texas Moe

With all of the hype over waxes, sealers, the new HGG, and other exterior cleaners, let us not forget our interior friends:  Carpet and Upholstery, Leather and Interior, and the others.  I always tell customers when they come into the shop and are browsing the vast wall of products that they should give the interior products a look.  Here's some proof......this is a 2003 Infinity G35.  I don't know if the interior of this thing has ever been cleaned.

Nice work Daryl,.  And I agree, though I do not use LC much a client asked if I had any leather product, as the he was out of the "G" brand he was using.  I gave him 1/3 of a bottle of LC to use to soften up some 102 year old seats.  He was blown away at the results compared what he was using.  He finished my bottle and had me source him a replacement ASAP!

Amazing results on that floor mat. Tell me that was without extractor

Yes, that was by hand, in fact, I don't own an extractor.  I do have a little utility steamer that I break out once if a while but I do most everything by hand since a lot of my projects lean towards the delicate side.  

• 4 weeks later...

Really amazing results Darryl!

And let's not forget the Adam's Glass Cleaner (and Sealant).  That stuff works wonders!  It cuts through the haze that develops on the inside of the windshield and back glass like nothing else I've ever used previously, and will not leave any streaks or smears.  The sealant is a Godsend.