Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leather interior cleaner and conditioner

markpetersonii

Question

Oh. My. Gosh. 

I've never actually cleaned the interior before, just wipe downs here and there and it's been fine. I finally decided, after my wife complained about the toughness of the leather, that I should get the interior stuff. 

I'm glad she finally complained about something worth while! I couldn't be happier about my purchase from Adams! I am now doing a monthly deep cleaning and conditioning. 

LOVE IT! :D

10 answers to this question

Exactly right.  You don't want to use the Leather Cleaner too often.  Keep them conditioned well, and don't be afraid to use it on your dash, your doors, and anywhere else that looks like leather, even if it's not.  Once a year I'll do a good hand rub on my seats. In other words, I squeeze some on my hands and rub it in real well, then let it sit overnight (unless I'm storing the car for the winter........then it gets applied in the fall and wiped down in the spring), and then wipe it down the next day. If it's hot, even better.  It keeps your leather nice and there's a good SPF factor in it too to protect your fabrics from sun fade.  Good stuff!

After the initial deep clean you should only need to do deep cleaning quarterly or bi-yearly to be honest. There are some light cleaners in Leather Conditioner so if it's applied monthly you should be on top of it from here on out.

Exactly right.  You don't want to use the Leather Cleaner too often.  Keep them conditioned well, and don't be afraid to use it on your dash, your doors, and anywhere else that looks like leather, even if it's not.  Once a year I'll do a good hand rub on my seats. In other words, I squeeze some on my hands and rub it in real well, then let it sit overnight (unless I'm storing the car for the winter........then it gets applied in the fall and wiped down in the spring), and then wipe it down the next day. If it's hot, even better.  It keeps your leather nice and there's a good SPF factor in it too to protect your fabrics from sun fade.  Good stuff!

Thanks for the advice guys! 

So which is ideal for dashboards as my new 2015 WRX seems to have a rubberized dash. I've already used a different manufacturer to protect it once I picked her up but to clean and maintain it for future details, which is more suitable for dash? Other materials are ppastic, leather seating, the norm.

So which is ideal for dashboards as my new 2015 WRX seems to have a rubberized dash. I've already used a different manufacturer to protect it once I picked her up but to clean and maintain it for future details, which is more suitable for dash? Other materials are ppastic, leather seating, the norm.

Leather Conditioner can also be used on vinyl and plastic.  I use in on all interior surfaces: dash, door panels, leather seats, sterring wheel, shifter boot, console, rubber floor mats.

WOLF-the dash has like a rubber feel to it...doesn't feel like plastic or vinyl. Is it too harsh you think enough to discoloration it?

I don't think so, as I use it on rubber floor mats with no issue.  I suppose you could try a small test spot to make sure.

Maybe some of the guys who have detailed a 2015 WRX can chime in.

The Leather Conditioner is the only thing I use inside my rides, and especially on my dash. I know it's not real leather, but I love the sun protection factor that it has in it. Not only keeps the fabric from drying out, but keeps it from fading as well.