Customer Service 866.965.0400

car shampoo

Black out - Anthony

Question

10 answers to this question

Hi Anthony! I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed. Our Car Shampoo was reformulated about a year ago. It's now a dark blue instead of red, with a new wild berry scent instead of cherry. It's more concentrated, so that means less soap used per wash with more suds. It is still a thick shampoo just like the old red Car Shampoo. Can you provide any pictures of what you received?

The old red formula is no longer for sale, other than maybe a few 16oz 15th Anniversary Throwback bottles that we had at the warehouse that were on clearance at the detail clinic last month.

As Chris said, give us a call at the Customer Service number and we can help you out. 866.965.0400. Thanks.

If you don't like it then return it for the 110% guarantee and buy something else - its still one of the best working, pH neutral, non gloss enhancing shampoos on the market with a ton of lubricity - color and smell are not the top factors in a product for me personally, obviously I don't want it to smell like puke, but how it works is a bigger concern for me

I misspoke. the 16 oz shampoo is stored next to my rinseless 16oz and therefore there is still blue and blue. this that I indulge with is to have a different color for each product.
I do not criticize the chemical formula which is perfect but just the color and smell.
often I spend in my saddle just to smell the shampoo it smells good.

I keep my blue shampoo for foam gun and I found a dealer who can sell me a red for washing. hoping the color and smell return.  please Adam please

Lol they just changed it a year ago don't hold your breath as there is nothing wrong with it and they sell a ton of soap.  The blue products are colored to keep the washing family blue, whether its traditional (dark blue soap), rinseless (milky blue), or waterless (clear blue) - Maybe someone will sell you a bottle you can keep on your shelf just to smell it once a day to ward off the winter blues - no pun intended