Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie from IL

techninja20

Hello Everybody!

New to the site, and a total newbie to car washing and detailing. Been browsing the Adam's store page for a couple days now and been watching a lot of the Adam's videos. Feel that they are really helpful in describing the products and showing us newbies how to use them. Figured I'd join in on the forums to get some more hints and tips on the products, and maybe get an idea of where to start? My ride is a 2013 Dodge Durango, so I got a lot of paint to keep looking clean and shiny.

Welcome Maciej!  Check out the video section on the Adam's Polishes site. You can watch each product being applied properly there, and in what order to use it all.  Glad to have you .

Welcome to the site, glad to hear you have been checking out the Vids, they are REALLY helpful. Of course they are also really helpful at getting you addicted to the products too lol. 

Lets see some pics of that rango! 

Feel free to ask all the questions you want, we are always happy to enable...er I mean help you. 

Hey Maciej! I'm fairly certain I spoke with you over email or our chat system earlier in the week :)

I'm glad to see you found your way over here!

As for an idea of where to start, buy one of everything :D ​No, no I'm kidding! Like Nick mentioned, the Adam's Daily Driver Detailing Kit would be a good start since it gives you most of the essentials for washing your vehicle and getting a nice layer of acrylic sealant on there in the form of our H2O Guard and Gloss.

http://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-daily-driver-detailing-kit.html

As always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for all the welcomes and info. Don't have too many pictures of the Durango yet, but did snap this one this morning just in case people wanted to see the SUV. The color on it is the Maximum Steel Met. Clear Coat. I plan on spending some time this weekend going over the forum and looking over as much of the info as I can. Might rewatch a couple videos as well.

Durango