Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thoughts needed!

YES! Send that to me RIGHT NOW! I love that new logo!

One other option to consider for those of us with very nice hairstyles that get messed up with hoodies, is a front zip, with that round logo shown smaller on the chest, then the rectangular version of that same logo, shown large on the back.

I would buy a couple of each version.

I also think that logo would look great on a white, heavyweight cotton tee.

Only if it was made of that softer sweatshirt material like you see a lot of times on the sideline. I'd hate to scratch my paint during a winter wash with sweatshirt material :)

I'm waiting on a polyester (think golf shirt type material) polo and t-shirt! 

I say yes, 

I personally would prefer the FULL zip front as mentioned in Dans post. 

Also can yall get some for us bigger guys? Ive wanted shirts before but why get something ya cant wear. 

As to logos, what about the Circle A or the Oval on the Lapel and then that on the back? Just throwing something else out there. 

Edited by pirahnah3

YES! I would really like to see a nice embroidered logo, similar to the shirts that Adam has in videos. Full zip or hoodie would be fine either way.

Also, larger sizing would be nice as well! Maybe even some nice collar shirts, I'm not sure how well they would sell depending on cost but I would be very interested

My first choice would be the pullover hoodie. I don't like to wear anything with zippers on the front when washing or detailing, since the zipper could scratch the paint when reaching to the back of the hood or the middle of the roof.

I would only wear a full-zip when I am out-and-about, like when I go mall-crawling in my truck. :lol:

One other option to consider for those of us with very nice hairstyles that get messed up with hoodies, is a front zip, with that round logo shown smaller on the chest, then the rectangular version of that same logo, shown large on the back.

Front AP.jpg

Back AP.jpg

On the back view, there was no graphic of the rectangular sticker on the website so I had to use a cell pic. :D