Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thoughts needed!

My first choice would be the pullover hoodie.  I don't like to wear anything with zippers on the front when washing or detailing, since the zipper could scratch the paint when reaching to the back of the hood or the middle of the roof.

I would only wear a full-zip out-and-about, like when I go mall-crawling in my truck.  :lol:

attachicon.gifFront AP.jpg

attachicon.gifBack AP.jpg

On the back view, there was no graphic of the rectangular sticker on the website so I had to use a cell pic.  :D

I prefer something like this.  Small left chest logo and then the big one on the back.  And pullover.

Edited by red94chev

I like the zip as well, but prefer the A logo (like on the hat and t-shirt) because it's round and more simple. Perhaps the full oval "Adam's Premium Car Care" logo seen at top left of the website could go on the back with the round A on the front. Maybe it's because my tastes are a bit more modern... but I wouldn't go for it with that particular car (hope no one is offended!).

Make it a pull over, us bald guys don't care if our hair gets messed up.  The new logo looks good.  

It you just put an "A" on it, would that not be like the scarlet letter -- the letter for Adulter????  Just kidding. 

The logo shown on the hoodie works better, IMHO, for this product than the Circle 'A' that is on the new shirt. The new one is better advertising for the company, since it includes the company name and the products provided (premium car care).

If you already know about Adam's Polishes, you easily recognize the Circle 'A', but if someone has not heard of Adam's, then that person would have no idea what company the shirt was from/about.

sticker2mb.png

adams_polishes_black_weathered_tshirt_5.png

I can agree with you Dan, the only reason  I was saying the A on the front is that if you do the full zip and try t put that new logo on the lapel you might not be able to read it from more than a couple feet away where the A on the front and the new logo (which I really do like) on the back, would give you plenty of space to enlarge it for reading from a distance. 

IMO - The Circle A is like the Nike swoosh, the Apple logo - its an easily recognizable symbol - it sparks conversation to people who might not know the logo and like the simplicity of it, but to those who do, its definite brand recognition - Nike has the swoosh, it doesn't need to say "sports apparel" below - Just my 2 pennies, whatever you guys want to make is fine, but I like to think simple.

IMO - The Circle A is like the Nike swoosh, the Apple logo - its an easily recognizable symbol - it sparks conversation to people who might not know the logo and like the simplicity of it, but to those who do, its definite brand recognition - Nike has the swoosh, it doesn't need to say "sports apparel" below - Just my 2 pennies, whatever you guys want to make is fine, but I like to think simple.

Except the logo used to say Nike. I really don't think Adam's is big enough for people to recognize it and if I'm wearing a shirt to support/ promote a company, I would like people to know what it is.

Except the logo used to say Nike. I really don't think Adam's is big enough for people to recognize it and if I'm wearing a shirt to support/ promote a company, I would like people to know what it is.

I agree with you, I do think that anyone who knows about them knows the circle A logo, but the new one is a great way to know about the company in one image. Which Is why I think that both are a good thing, get them related to each other. 

• 2 weeks later...

Can a fat kid get some size options im a fluffy tall kinda character I love your idea and would love to be doing some details in it right now. I have been trying to spread the word on the great service and products adams has, this would make me look 1/4 legit when I pull up for a full detail on a customers car!

I love the input!

We are currently searching for some high quality pullovers to put the patch on.  Also the patch is a woven patch so it is more thin in order to flex with the pullover for better comfort.  Stay tuned and I'll post pictures of physical concepts soon.

Again thank you for the feedback!

+1 for the standard pullover hoodie.  The full zipper does make it a no go for any sort of detailing IMO.  I suppose with that said I would be down with any logo used.  I am a freak for hoodies and would buy one immediately for myself and my wife no matter what logo was used.

I personally am a fan of the crossed bottle logo and would love to see that on a sweatshirt.  The one shown in the original post I think does get the product and brand across the best as stated earlier however I am not a huge fan of the vehicle used.  Don’t get me wrong I am a fan of all types of cars but that one doesn’t really get my engine running lol (bad play on words intended) B).  The circle A logo would probably be my second choice. 

Maybe I could pay for some sweatshirts but instead of you shipping me product I send you some Under Armour hoodies get the logo put on then send them back? :willy: