Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant glaze applicator

Fubusux

Question

I acquired some Brilliant Glaze in my most recent mystery box. I am very excited to use it, but want to make sure I apply it correctly. I have a yellow hex grip applicator, but an abundance of the red foam applicators that are with the interior kits. Are either of these appliactors okay to use? Thank you for any advice.

10 answers to this question

Yes, you should be able to use either of those applicators, and then can clean and wash it afterwards, so it can then be used again.

Remember that a little product goes a long ways! Easier to remove as well.

Edited by rkj4243

Love, love, love this stuff!  BG is a great way to add a extra 'pop' to your paint before a show or cruise.

Tomorrow I will put a coat on the 1912 race car, after a quick Rinseless wash, and be ready for Sunday's Festivals of Speed.  

Yellow and red applicators are same fine grade foam, apply with whichever you wish.  You can also use a Hex Grip, or microfiber applicator to apply.  Even the Blue is fine foam, the orange is the only one that is more aggressive.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

I may be ignorant here but the OP mentioned the red apps that are included with the INTERIOR kits. Are these the same foam as a red hex grip? not meaning to jack this, just was looking forward to the answers as well and haven't seen anyone verify this yet.

I may be ignorant here but the OP mentioned the red apps that are included with the INTERIOR kits. Are these the same foam as a red hex grip? not meaning to jack this, just was looking forward to the answers as well and haven't seen anyone verify this yet.

You are right. Can anyone verify?

I was just looking at the Brilliant Glaze page and this is what it says about applying.

"

Now we've released its replacement... Adam's ALL NEW Brilliant Glaze and its easier, faster, and better than ever! 

• Simply pour a small amount of Adam's Brilliant Glaze onto one of Adam's Blue Microfiber Applicator Pads or Adam's Brilliant Glaze Machine Pad.
  • Apply to freshly cleaned and/or polished paint, glass, chrome, or aluminum.
  • Allow a few moments to haze then buff away the residue by hand using one of our Adam's Double Soft Microfiber Towels.  

We've improved the drying time - This product cures quickly, meaning less time waiting for it to haze up and more time spent admiring that shine!!

"