Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hola!! I am Alweeja and I am looking to learn!

Alweeja

Hi William, welcome and thank you for signing up for our forum! :)

We have a lot of great starter kits, from basic wash and wax kits, to interior, to wheels and tires, polishing, and so on. Which types of things were you looking at specifically? Or are you looking for a little bit of everything?

Welcome William......What are you trying to acchive maintainance or full paint correction?

I am looking to learn which Pads I need to buy, both style and size. Also Where and How do I find the best deals?

If an auction is locked...does that mean it is sold?

Welcome !!

What polisher do you have?

How bad is the paint?

Are they Daily drivers or garage queens?

Are they parked outside or in a garage?

There are a ton of write-ups. I did a ton of research before I became a member. I started by asking myself how I wanted my vehicles to look afterwards. My first buy was the ultimate tire kit, then interior kit, glass kit, then I started buying kits and pieces for the exterior. I don't own a polisher yet so I'm leaving all the correcting polishes until I do. You will also need a good variety of microfiber towels ,applicators & wash pads. I attached a photo of a lot of what I bought to give you an idea. I hope this helps ????????????.post-13614-0-43905600-1450631737_thumb.jpeg

The auctions there are no auctions they are trades because Adams chemicals cannot be sold but you can trade all you want . You can sale somethings as long as they are relevant in other words you can't use it as a Craigslist. The reason you see it's locked because you must have at least 50 post and the reason for this is to keep the riff raff out.

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/24991-garage-sales-rules-no-adams-chemicals/

Edited by Wild2003ss

Welcome to the forum William. Best thing you can do is to watch the videos and then ask questions about what you saw. We're happy to help you with whatever you don't understand or want to learn. Ask away!!

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Thanks, what is the Best way to buy products?

We are primarily an online retailer, but we do have a dealer network set up around the country as well.

You can order directly through our website by creating an account on: http://adamspolishes.com/ 

You can see if there are any dealers near you at this link: http://adamspolishes.com/dealer

Lastly, you can also talk to us by phone at 866.965.0400. Ben, Kourtney, and I can help you with purchasing, and if we're super busy Joe and Matt will help out on the phones too...and even the man himself Adam will take calls from time to time if he's not already occupied in a meeting or out in the wash bay detailing a vehicle :)

There aren't any dealers in Georgia, but there are three dealers in neighboring states that can help you.  Or like Dan said, set up an account and just order online.  It's an easy, fast, safe process.  Plus if you're not happy, there is a 110% guarantee on every product Adam's sells. You can also watch for any larger car events that you can attend where Adam's is  and buy stuff there.