Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any safe way to mark towels

NG13

Question

I have about 10 double softs and I have used some of them for rinsless washes. I would like to mark them so I know which ones they are and keep the others for removing wax, sealant, and glaze residue. Is there a safe effective way to do this?

9 answers to this question

Laundry? I suppose I should be doing 5 separate loads of 3-5 towels each but I don't really have the time for that. Then I would have to have 5 separate hampers and I don't really have room for that either.

Could the edge stitching be marked a little in one corner with a sharpie or is there a problem with that?

I have recently started marking a few towels lately, I just use a black or red sharpie and mark one of the corners. Works for me, washes out after a while, but if I notice the mark getting lighter I just go over it again. And before anybody asks, no I have not seen any bleed over to other towels or reduced performance

I color code as well.

I put large black X's on older wash pads as well when I deem them as lower panel pads. I then turn the X into a Star when it gets really bad and I use it for underside surfaces like fender edges and undercarriage.