Customer Service 866.965.0400

Liquid Paint Sealant

OIF Vet

Question

Question for you guys. After the Liquid Paint Sealant is applied what should I top it with? Looking at buying new products since I've been out of the net for a few years. I use to love my Americana but I'm kind of on a budget to get my stock back together and can't afford that or Patriot wax. Any information would be great. Thanks!!

Rob

9 answers to this question

The full recommendation is topping Liquid Paint Sealant with Brilliant Glaze and then Wax - either Buttery, Americana, or Patriot.

My favorite is Americana.

This will give you a deep, long lasting shine.

The full recommendation is topping Liquid Paint Sealant with Brilliant Glaze and then Wax - either Buttery, Americana, or Patriot.

My favorite is Americana.

This will give you a deep, long lasting shine.

Where does the H20 stuff fit in?

I have topped my Liquid Paint Sealer with both Buttery and H20 (different times of course) 

I like the buttery in the summer as personally I like to spend the time waxing my truck. 

This is the first winter I have had her and I am using the H20 over it and it is working very well. 

If I had to pick only 1 of them, I might go with the H20, so easy to use. 

Yeah - H2O G&G doesn't really "fit" into this regiment.  When I'm doing a full detail on the Rocket - strip wash, clay, polish, seal, glaze, wax - I don't use H2O.

However - I use it from time to time after a maintenance wash.  Not every wash, just when I want to add a little protection to what is already on there.

If I was working on a daily driver, though, I would only use LP sealant after strip, clay and polish. And then top it with H2O ever 3rd or 4th wash.

I agree with beemer. Paint sealant and maintain with guard and gloss. The shine from liquid paint sealant seems to be great, and guard and gloss is awesome. No need for a wax that will last a few weeks, the guard and gloss will stay for a month or two.