Customer Service 866.965.0400

A HUGE Thank You to Dan & Ben

I want to let everyone on the forums know "if they don't already" how great and helpful Dan And Ben are. I've had a couple issues with shipments "NOT Adams polishes fault at All" with damage to them and product leaking. I post it on here and boom Dan messages me ready to help and fix it anyway he can A+++++++. Today I'm chatting with Ben and I assume Dan talked to him because he already has new products on there way to me after telling both of them it's ok and I don't want anything because it wasn't there fault neither of them wanted to hear it and took full blame for FedEx and replaced the products. So I truly want to thank both Dan & Ben for there greatness & helpfulness when it wasn't there fault and wasn't needed. THANK YOU BOTH VERY MUCH!!!!! You already had a loyal customer now I'm loyal and sorry to say but you guys are stuck with me forever

great customer service is often cheaper to maintain than a steady marketing campaigns, and with usually higher returns. 

Having not yet met (looking to change that soon), or knowing Adam, I can tell he's just running his business the way we should all run our lives, by doing whats right, taking the high road, and doing what you say you're going to do. 

Edited by stripesace

great customer service is often cheaper to maintain than a steady marketing campaigns, and with usually higher returns. 

Having not yet met (looking to change that soon), or knowing Adam, I can tell he's just running his business the way we should all run our lives, by doing whats right, taking the high road, and doing what you say you're going to do.

I'm hoping to meet him when he's in the area for a detail clinic in May.

I'm hoping to meet him when he's in the area for a detail clinic in May.

I can't agree more, don't own a Vette, but making plans to go to Vette show here in Cental Illinois, just to meet the Adams people. Wonder how a Jeep will be received at a summer Corvette show.