Customer Service 866.965.0400

Custom Order Review - Customer Service

I just dealt with Dan on the Adam's Polishes chat trying to make somewhat of a custom order.  Dan was patient and tentative and even offered suggestions on what kit to go with that would make it easier to customize.  After building a kit that was comparable to the one offered, I called to place my order.  There, I spoke to Ben, who was upbeat, friendly and very helpful.  I placed my custom order within minutes I was on my way.

The point of my story - In today's retail world, there lacks a level of customer service, but certainly NOT at Adam's.  At no time did Ben or Dan make my custom request seem like a bother.  They were totally helpful and understanding of the need to customize. 

So, thanks guys! :2thumbs:

EDIT: Also, thanks to the shipping team.  It took 25 minutes after the phone call was concluded to have a tracking number. Wow!

Edited by csikx

That's awesome, probably the #1 reason I switched over to Adams and started using their products. Customer service is huge, and seems so rare in todays world. Aside from the customer service, the made in U.S.A are the two main reasons why I am a Adams customer. I would have no problem spending a little bit more money to have both of those qualities in a supplier.

I too have had great experience with Adams Customer service.  Very helpful and easily accessible.

Also as others have said, its one reason I am an adams user.  Tried the other "Guys" and no way near the commitment to there customers.

Between phone email and live chat as well as this forum.  Adams CS is top notch.

Thank you everyone for the kind words of encouragement. Adam's is a company founded and operated by detailing enthusiasts. As everyone knows, cars and detailing in general is my number one hobby and it is truly a joy to wake up every day and do what I love doing and help out others in the process.

I will pass this thread onto Adam, Ben, and Kourtney as well!

So, I just wanted to say, "Thanks!"  Love to read a success story, and Dan, Ben, Kourtney, and Ashley are a stellar group of humans.  Not to mention, Chris, Jason, and Shane in the shipping line, who got the order on the FedEx stack in under 30 min.

Thank you.  I'm honored to have earned your business, and really grateful that you took time to post these kind words.

These type of comments are what make me a customer until I can't wash my own vehicles. I have met a few of the Adams team from Adam down to some of our local Vendors and all of them are friendly helpful people.

Keep it up guys between the products and service all you have to do is get someone to try something out and experience the service to have another customer for life.