Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'm on the fence...

stripesace

Question

About to pull the trigger on a Rupes 15 Mark II and a Mini. But the inner frugal-man comes out all of a sudden and I suddenly second guess myself.

Neither one of my vehicles requires a lot of correction and its mostly on the hoods, roofs, and truck lids, so I go back to could I do it with just the 15? Or do I really get crazy and just go Cyclo. 

Would love some opinions on those who have both, have tried both, or been down this road and decided to go one way or the other.

Can the Cyclo be someones only machine? Or do you find you still need the mini? 

Just pulled the trigger:

Rupes Bigfoot LHR 15 Mark II

3 Orange Pads

2 White Pads

2 Gray Pads

2 Microfiber Pads

Polish Combo

Pad Brush

Rupes Bigfoot Mini w/ 4" Pad Kit.

The painful part is going to be getting it early next week and then having to wait until the weekend to use it! 

Or just do a hood after everyone goes to bed ? LOL 

Just pulled the trigger:

Rupes Bigfoot LHR 15 Mark II

3 Orange Pads

2 White Pads

2 Gray Pads

2 Microfiber Pads

Polish Combo

Pad Brush

Rupes Bigfoot Mini w/ 4" Pad Kit.

The painful part is going to be getting it early next week and then having to wait until the weekend to use it! 

Or just do a hood after everyone goes to bed ? LOL

BOOM!

I wish I had nice big pad with lights, else I really would probably wash our cars once a week after the kids and wife go to bed. She only stays up about an hour longer than they do. But alas I live in the very definition of suburbia in a forest so we dont have a lot of street lights and such. I'm good for the first few feet from my garage door, but any further down the driveway and it becomes a black hole. 

After my garage lighting upgrade, my goal most times is to just get the car of choice washed and dried, and then I can pull it into the garage for trim and interior. I usually split exterior and interiors up.