Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy from Vancouver area Canada

Redrabbit

Checking in from the great white North...New to Adam's found out from the last guy that detailed my 65 Beaumont who recommended the product....still trying to figure out what products I need to get...doing a lot of reading and research.

Have a great day

Welcome to the forums. Would love to see some pics of her! 

I recommend starting off simple and working up from there. There are some great kits out there too that would give you a great starting collection. IF you are really not sure, Try out the detail spray, THAT will really show off the products for you and be a very usable product for just about anywhere on your car. 

Welcome Redrabbit!

As others have mentioned, check out the Adam's videos here on the website, and on YouTube. Get an idea or two of what you may need, or want, then once you decide, you can call Adam's and one of the Customer Service (sales) representatives will be more than willing to assist you in your order, to ensure you get the products you need to obtain the results you are looking for.

Edited by rkj4243

Not sure I've ever seen a Beaumont.  Just checked it out on the web.  Very nice looking ride.

Welcome to the forum.  If you get a chance, post up some pics of her. 

:welcomebanner:  :welcomebanner:

Checking in from the great white North...New to Adam's found out from the last guy that detailed my 65 Beaumont who recommended the product....still trying to figure out what products I need to get...doing a lot of reading and research.

Have a great day

Greetings from Langley and welcome to the addiction. We are fortunate to have a great distributor in our area that delivers to your door for free. PM if you want some info or help with something.

Same as a Chevelle Rich.

Yeah, I recognized the lines and thought the same thing.  It was the Acadian name that threw me off. I sure grew up at the right time.  Got to drive and own such great muscle cars before they were "collector" cars.  Just drove them, traded them in, and grabbed another.  My first SS was $3600 loaded!  Can't buy a 69 SS now for 10X that price now.