Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally Finished 3 Day Detail

Blackdevil77

Question

Some of you probably saw my other post that I bought a Chevrolet SS sedan. I just finally finished a few hours ago, detailing the living **** out of it, which took about 3 days from wash, clay, paint correction, polish, and sealant. I put a sealant on it yesterday and just put another coat on 24 hours later. I'm pretty happy with the result, doesn't get much better than this. 

DSC00720_zpspvmiz5zt.jpg

DSC00719_zpsiloumlu7.jpg

DSC00722_zps1qynztym.jpg

DSC00721_zpse6hursab.jpg

DSC00723_zpse9zjxxxj.jpg

DSC00724_zpsladxykex.jpg

Some of you probably saw my other post that I bought a Chevrolet SS sedan. I just finally finished a few hours ago, detailing the living **** out of it, which took about 3 days from wash, clay, paint correction, polish, and sealant. I put a sealant on it yesterday and just put another coat on 24 hours later. I'm pretty happy with the result, doesn't get much better than this. 

DSC00720_zpspvmiz5zt.jpg

DSC00719_zpsiloumlu7.jpg

DSC00722_zps1qynztym.jpg

DSC00721_zpse6hursab.jpg

DSC00723_zpse9zjxxxj.jpg

DSC00724_zpsladxykex.jpg

awesome job man!!! that car looks better than showroom new. you can really see your reflection in the paint so you know you knocked it out of the park. 

Edited by usomichael

Lol, thank you all. The results were definitely worth it. 

Looks Fantastic!! You have our last Aussie Built Holden right there, look after her. 

I definitely will, I do my best to keep her out of harms way but still drive her as much as possible. 

Looks fantastic!

would it be too much of a pain in the *** for to list all of the products you used for the detail?  If it is I understand, I would just be interested to know everything that you used.