Customer Service 866.965.0400

Results of Panic Attack

gabhart

Question

I just finished washing my car and was in the middle of applying H2O G&G. Began getting cloudy and I started hearing rain drops. I panicked since a lot of the car was now dry and rushed to get it in the garage. Heard a crunch and found I ran over a hose guard! I guess having 3 is better than none!

Anyone make a similar move?

Hose Guard Aftermath

9 answers to this question

Not yet. The first thing I think when putting them under the tires is "now don't forget to take them out or you'll run them over!"

I almost ALWAYS pull forward before backing the cars back up into the garage. Because of this I usually see them in my camera. :) 

I've just now decided to order a set of these.  They should be arriving tomorrow with my mystery boxes.  I'm curious how long they'll last for me, as I have a history of forgetting wheel chocks when working on the car.  I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before I do the same.  lol.

Not long ago, I ran over a 2/3 full bottle of car shampoo that happened to roll under one of my wheels!  Made the driveway smell pretty good!  lol.

Hah... Been waiting for the first post about running over the hose slides. I love mine and use them every time I wash but it's just a matter of time before I run one over too. Thanks for being the first!

Glad I could help!