Customer Service 866.965.0400

H2O Guard and Gloss

diamondwhite

Question

I used H20 G&G for the first time. When I sprayed it on I wasn't able to get a mist of any kind only more of stream. I tried two different sprayer tops. Yes, I changed the setting on the sprayer.  I am wonder what others experience is or if it doesn't really matter since you are wiping it on wet anyway. I most likely used more product than was needed. 

Here are the results. I used liquid paint sealant 2 months ago. 

post-14337-0-28394800-1467216455_thumb.jpg

I think this is just another one of those products where the less you use the better the results. After that first panel a single spray can be all you need on the next. And add me to the list of those who follow everything with a detail spray wipe down. It makes the garage smell nice too :)

does the liquid come out better if sprayed fast? when i spray mine at a normal speed it come out in globs or is it suppose to be like that? 

Yep.  It can be a little "globby" if you don't spray it sharply.

Still wipes away without issue but it's a little easier to get an even spread of you spray it hard and fast.  Takes a little practice....

Its "globby" for me too but not sure it matters.  Its not a product like detail spray and needs to be rubbed around with a wet towel and buffed dry like wax.

Make sure you waste a couple squirts before applying it to the car as it separates in the tube/nozzle and seems to smear bad if applied to the car. 

I know there is a lot of guys that love this stuff but I am struggling with liking it.

Hey Rich! I love G&G. I see you're in Iowa as well. If you're close by, I could swing over and show you why I love G&G so much.