Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun!

Team Adam's

Question

:pc:Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun:pc:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-385-adams-super-foamy-car-wash-gun-bonus.aspx

385.jpg

Put the FUN Back In Your Car Wash Routine With Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun. More Foam, Not Swirls!

Adam's has teamed Gilmour to bring you the Foamaster II Foam Wash Gun Adam's style! We call it Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun. You'll call it Magic, Amazing, Cool, and just plain old FUN!

The Gilmour Foamaster Adjustable Multi Ratio Cleaning Gun is the best foam gun in the business. When used with Adam's Car Wash Shampoo concentrate, it's even better. Adam's Car Wash Shampoo foams like crazy coming out of the Foamaster Gun, making your car look like it has been playing in a winter wonderland. What a dynamic duo!

The magic in this wash solution is how well it reduces dreaded swirl marks. Simply rinse your car well (the foam gun creates a nice jet stream for rinsing), coat with a thick layer of frothy Adam's Car Wash Shampoo foam, and begin washing from the top down with your Adam's JUMBO Wash Pad (or favorite car wash mitt). Pre-soaking your car with foam helps to loosen the dirt and grime so you don't need to rub as hard to clean.

As you wash, the thick coating of Adam's Car Wash Shampoo foam provides premium lubrication, protecting your paint from wash induced swirl marks. Lubrication is greatly improved over a standard bucket wash because the suds are not watered down with wash bucket water.

Foam Gun Features

• Chemical resistance to acidic or caustic cleaners
  • Accurately mixes and sprays foaming chemicals
  • Foam generating wand creates a thick, clinging foam
  • Fan spray deflector included for disinfectants, etc.
  • Durable polymer mixing head with stainless steel screws
  • Quick-set dial selects mixing ratio or mixing off setting
  • Anti-siphon built into handle
  • Detach handle for a powerful spray rinse
  • Easy to fill wide mouth, chemical resistant polyethylene quart or half gallon bottle

TIP: Doing a complete detail? Fill your Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun with Adam's All-Purpose Cleaner to foam your wheel wells, undercarriage and engine compartment. Allow the super cleaning foam to dwell for several minutes, then hose away the grime.

Includes a Gilmour Foamaster II Foam Gun, 1-Gallon Refill Adam's Car Wash Shampoo, 1 Adam's JUMBO Professional Wash Pad, and 1 Adam's Great White Drying Towel.

Edited by Adam

• Answers 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

When using the foam gun is there any need to presoak the car with plain water? And after using the gun should the suds be rinsed off before moving on to the 2 bucket wash?

The very first step that you should do is rinse the big dirt off the car with plain water! You don't want that stuff grinding into the paint. The next thing you do is foam the area you are about to wash, wait a minute for it to soak into the film, and then wash that section. Repeat that foam and 2 bucket wash process until the car is completely washed.

Just got mine and a few questions:

1. Included is a small black fitting, threaded on one end and the other end a male fitting. Is this used somewhere?

2. No instructions on filling the bottle. Just pour in the Adams soap, or dilute the soap at some ratio? I ask this as the instructions say "Turn dial to desired mixing rate letter, this will automatically mix chemical with water" and so on.

Just got mine and a few questions:

1. Included is a small black fitting, threaded on one end and the other end a male fitting. Is this used somewhere?

2. No instructions on filling the bottle. Just pour in the Adams soap, or dilute the soap at some ratio? I ask this as the instructions say "Turn dial to desired mixing rate letter, this will automatically mix chemical with water" and so on.

The little black thing? Put it away, you'll never use or need it.

As for the mix ratio, use 2 ounces of Car Shampoo for a complete fill up or a 4-1 ration of water to Car Shampoo for less. The higher you turn the dial, the more soapy the wash and the quicker the bottle will empty.

has this been discontinued???

No, you have to go to amazon or other places to order them right now. Adam's was having issues with the manufacturer being able to keep them in stock and stopped carrying them. At some point, hopefully that gets resolved and he can sale them again. But even on amazon it tells you that it ships in 2 to 5 weeks or something like that.

No, you have to go to amazon or other places to order them right now. Adam's was having issues with the manufacturer being able to keep them in stock and stopped carrying them. At some point, hopefully that gets resolved and he can sale them again. But even on amazon it tells you that it ships in 2 to 5 weeks or something like that.

Yep sadly Gilmour is way behind on production and unless you get lucky and find somewhere that has a couple laying round the wait to get them is estimated right now at 3+ months.

We were looking at potential replacements last night, but unfortunately there aren't any options out there that offer the same quality of construction as the Gilmour. One big sticking point with it for us is despite the fact the gun and canister themselves are not made in China the brass fittings are and as you know we don't really like that at all.

Yep sadly Gilmour is way behind on production and unless you get lucky and find somewhere that has a couple laying round the wait to get them is estimated right now at 3+ months.

We were looking at potential replacements last night, but unfortunately there aren't any options out there that offer the same quality of construction as the Gilmour. One big sticking point with it for us is despite the fact the gun and canister themselves are not made in China the brass fittings are and as you know we don't really like that at all.

Yeah I put in an order for one on Amazon about a month ago, and I haven't heard JACK from them yet. I figure it will be a while.....but went ahead and got in line. Hopefully they get there stuff together soon, they have plenty of potential customers out there waiting. :confused:

(shameless self plug)

I'll have one (new & for sale) at my detail clinic this weekend! Along with the great Detail Bags. I hope to see a few of you there.

Bruce

Wanna sale it before the clinic? I'd be happy to pay for shipping. :jester:

oops i didn't see this:D

Does adam's not sell the foam gun on his site? I haven't seen it. No detail clinics in fairbanks huh? :) it would proably just be me :glasses:

He does when available but they haven't been for some time now... :(