Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun!

Team Adam's

Question

:pc:Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun:pc:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-385-adams-super-foamy-car-wash-gun-bonus.aspx

385.jpg

Put the FUN Back In Your Car Wash Routine With Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun. More Foam, Not Swirls!

Adam's has teamed Gilmour to bring you the Foamaster II Foam Wash Gun Adam's style! We call it Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun. You'll call it Magic, Amazing, Cool, and just plain old FUN!

The Gilmour Foamaster Adjustable Multi Ratio Cleaning Gun is the best foam gun in the business. When used with Adam's Car Wash Shampoo concentrate, it's even better. Adam's Car Wash Shampoo foams like crazy coming out of the Foamaster Gun, making your car look like it has been playing in a winter wonderland. What a dynamic duo!

The magic in this wash solution is how well it reduces dreaded swirl marks. Simply rinse your car well (the foam gun creates a nice jet stream for rinsing), coat with a thick layer of frothy Adam's Car Wash Shampoo foam, and begin washing from the top down with your Adam's JUMBO Wash Pad (or favorite car wash mitt). Pre-soaking your car with foam helps to loosen the dirt and grime so you don't need to rub as hard to clean.

As you wash, the thick coating of Adam's Car Wash Shampoo foam provides premium lubrication, protecting your paint from wash induced swirl marks. Lubrication is greatly improved over a standard bucket wash because the suds are not watered down with wash bucket water.

Foam Gun Features

• Chemical resistance to acidic or caustic cleaners
  • Accurately mixes and sprays foaming chemicals
  • Foam generating wand creates a thick, clinging foam
  • Fan spray deflector included for disinfectants, etc.
  • Durable polymer mixing head with stainless steel screws
  • Quick-set dial selects mixing ratio or mixing off setting
  • Anti-siphon built into handle
  • Detach handle for a powerful spray rinse
  • Easy to fill wide mouth, chemical resistant polyethylene quart or half gallon bottle

TIP: Doing a complete detail? Fill your Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun with Adam's All-Purpose Cleaner to foam your wheel wells, undercarriage and engine compartment. Allow the super cleaning foam to dwell for several minutes, then hose away the grime.

Includes a Gilmour Foamaster II Foam Gun, 1-Gallon Refill Adam's Car Wash Shampoo, 1 Adam's JUMBO Professional Wash Pad, and 1 Adam's Great White Drying Towel.

Edited by Adam

• Answers 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Michael, Im pretty sure we all agree that if you are going to go further than a "dry wash" (with detail spray only, not water/soap/etc) you should go ahead and always take a mitt to it. the foam is good to break-down the dirt and gunk, but it prolly wont remove it from the surface to the point that you can be safe dragging a drying towel over it.

Well I understand that part I just wasn't sure if i needed a bucket of soapy water (since there will be soap on the car already) or if i should just rinse my mitt in a bucket of clean water between scrubbing sections of the car.

I think you still need a bucket to rinse the gunk off the mit and get extra suds (as suds = lube you want the most you can get).

Suds don't equal lube - more than anything suds are are there to make car washing look fun. All the hard work is done by what's underneath the suds. The slickest & safest car washes money can buy make almost no suds at all.

So do you guys still keep a bucket full of soapy water to rinse the wash mit off or just a bucket of clean water? I haven't used my foam gun yet but am planning on trying it out tonight.

Thanks

You are misunderstanding what the foam gun does. It does not take dirt off the car. It merely loosens the dirt up so that it is safe to remove the dirt off the car without scratching the finish. Look at it like something to loosen a stuck bolt. You spray the stuff on the bolt. Does the bolt come off? No, you still have to put a wrench on the bolt and take it off yourself. The lube made it safe for you to remove the bolt without stripping it or busting your knuckles.

The foam gun does the same thing to dirt. You still have to remove the dirt with your two bucket wash method.

Just wanted to add that the black piece that came with it is a deflector. Kinda sprays the product out in a wider direction and with not as much force as regular water. We use these types of guns at work for degreasing and sanitizing. We use the foam attachment to 'lather' everything up. Once rinsed and cleaned, we use a seperate one to sanitize. That gets the deflector because we want a throughly santized piece of equipment where coverage is key and the product is allowed to dry by air.

Not sure if the deflector would help in the detailing business, perhaps on the engine or undercarraige with some APC or GWC where the faoming action might not be wanted.

Help, I am desperate to get the foam gun! I want to place an order now, however, I am in the Philippines and the shipping charge Cost me bigtime!

Adams people, please give suggestions, help, I really wanted this!

Help, I am desperate to get the foam gun! I want to place an order now, however, I am in the Philippines and the shipping charge Cost me bigtime!

While the foam gun is cool and works good it probably isn't worth the shipping cost to Thailand. Glad I could help :D

How much does it cost to ship there? Also, check this forum, which I believe is based in the UK. There may be a Adam's dealer on there (I can't remember). The supporting vendors may be able to get you a foam gun for cheaper.

While the foam gun is cool and works good it probably isn't worth the shipping cost to Thailand. Glad I could help :D

It's not just cool, it works. That's the part about the foam gun that many folks miss.