Customer Service 866.965.0400

In and Out question

rmcnamara

Question

My front bumper is mostly gray plastic. While a large portion I can get with a regular dressing, and an applicator. There is another portion that has all these dimples that would be difficult to use with an applicator. Would the in and out repel water and not have to be reapplied all the time. Or is it not meant for that type of application.

Thanks

11 answers to this question

It wont hurt anything to try it. Unless you don't have any (but there's a fine reason to place an order, lol!). If it doesn't work out you could try a VRT "milk" (1:1 VRT, water mixture) in a spray bottle.

The In & Out Spray is intended to be used in areas where you can't get an applicator with VRT. It'll last about the same as VRT with almost an equal gloss (or lack there of).

I find the water diluted VRT more likely to run leaving streaks. It also applies too heavy mixed and is going to leave streaks if rained on.

The In & Out Spray is intended to be used in areas where you can't get an applicator with VRT. It'll last about the same as VRT with almost an equal gloss (or lack there of).

I find the water diluted VRT more likely to run leaving streaks. It also applies too heavy mixed and is going to leave streaks if rained on.

I agree!!

Does anyone have any issues with svrt When it gets wet. As far as streaking.

If you apply too much, yes. Let it sit for a while then knock it down with a microfiber towel.