Customer Service 866.965.0400

LBZ Duramax getting the GST Auto Detail love

Got the chance to detail a beautiful 2007 Chevy Silverado LBZ Duramax.  The truck was in pretty decent shape, but the paint has some spider webbing/marring.  The owner plans to bring it back sometime this Fall for me to do a paint correction, but in the meantime, he just wanted a good detail and a fresh coat of wax.  Needless to say, he was extremely happy with the end result.  Once again, the Adams line of products did what they do time in and time out. 

post-14597-0-18068500-1468864416_thumb.jpgpost-14597-0-39692500-1468864426_thumb.jpgpost-14597-0-99606200-1468864431_thumb.jpgpost-14597-0-18670500-1468864438_thumb.jpg

I always have to laugh when guys post up pics of their shiny rides and say "look at that shine!!"  It's almost like "what do you think we've been telling you ?"   You get it.  Looks fantastic. And LOOK AT THAT SHINE!  :2thumbs:

Bill, I think most are completely amazed at at the fantastic results they get from Adam's! Sure everyone says it will outshine anything, but when it actually happens they are just so happy THEY got those results they feel the need to share!!

Great results by the way!!

Thanks guys.  This guy had never had the truck professionally detailed before, so when he saw it, he was truly amazed.  He had tried to detail it himself a few times, but he never got the truck to look like that.  He said he always had what looked to be like swirl marks after he removed the wax, which meant he never really got all the wax off the truck.  Very noticeable on a black vehicle.   

• 3 weeks later...