Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vrt question?

tonymix17

Question

10 answers to this question

No, after a wash or two your trim will be the same as it was before. VRT and In & Out Spray are both dressings that you would have to easily re-apply.

Question for you. What would cause trim to turn severely white after product has wore off? If the trim was not initially that white before?

To keep the trim looking good and not worry about waxing, put VRT on before you wax!! The VRT protects the trim from the wax.

No i put in on my trim and wheel wells. Well see how water resistant it is! It just rained for 4 hours hard. Hopeully it doesnt come off!!

I've made the mistake of mixing products on the trim that leave kind of a chalky white or uneven finish (I think it was VRT and then In and Out spray).  Best advice I got on these forums when this happened was to use one of the brushes and some APC (or new Tire and Rubber Cleaner) to take all product off.  It takes a bit of scrubbing but you can get the trim back to clean and then dress with one product.

No i put in on my trim and wheel wells. Well see how water resistant it is! It just rained for 4 hours hard. Hopeully it doesnt come off!!

It's water resistant but not completely water proof. So if you just went through a 4-hour hard rainstorm, it may have wore off in some areas, especially if it wasn't fully dry prior to the start of the rain. The good thing is that a little product goes a long way, so you shouldn't need much if you need to reapply in some areas.