Customer Service 866.965.0400

HELP! So many microfiber towel!!

Jakomatacoma

Question

Hey everyone!!

Newbie here. I been reading a lot on the forum. I do have questions, with all these different types of microfiber towels. Which ones do I buy? How many to buy? Do I dedicate certain ones to certain product or can they be interchangeable? What you guys use?

Help new newbies. As always I'm sure more question may arise!!

5 answers to this question

Admittedly, I tend to over-buy, but FWIW I have a bit over 100 MF towels.  :)  The primary reasons are so I don't run out in the middle of cleaning one of our 2 cars AND that I can set aside dirty towels until I have enough to make a decent wash load. The initial dollar outlay is more, but they will last that much longer so long term the cost is about the same. Plus I might be able to keep the washer/dryer longer before they wear out!  :D

Edited by LT1xL82

You can never have enough really. 

But for whats its worth I would start here with the microfiber bundle to get you going, 1 great white drying towel, 2 doubles, 2 singles, and 2 utility towels. Not much you cant do with that kit there. 

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/microfiber-towels/adam-s-microfiber-bundle.html

If you have a little bit of extra cash then I would add in personal prefference order 

Grey borderless towels

Glass Towels 

Waterless wash towels

Blue Waffle Towels 

Get what you can afford and slowly build the collection, a year ago I started with nothing and just by adding one or two to an order here and there (usually to get me up to the free shipping marks or cause it was a great sale) I have amassed quite the collection and variety. 

I'm the same as Pirahnah3. I've acquired them over time on a needed at the time basis. But I don't like to reuse towels at all. When I finish a good detail, I have a small mountain of used towels to clean. With that being said, my favorites are the Gray Borderless for my HGG, Double Softs (or Triple if you have them) for my Detail Spray finishes, LOTS of Glass towels, Blue Waffle towels for all my interior work, as well as my wheel and tire work, and a large Drying Towel.

It took me a while to discover the usefulness of the Blue Waffle Towel since it isn't really associated with anything, but dang it's a diamond in the rough.