Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams microfiber cutting pad

buffalobob920

Question

10 answers to this question

I pre soak in some apc and water until im ready for the cleaning. Then I hit the lad with a couple squirts of apc and rub in my fingers once I have worked the apc in i rinse the pad until water is clear coming out. Then it's air dry and store for next use

Another way to clean it is to hit it with some MBR, let it soak then rinse with water.  Personally, I have been washing all of my DA pads in the washer on the pulsed or delicate mode then placing them backing plate side up to dry.

Yep, I will spray them down with some APC, let it soak for a few minutes, and then use my fingers and thumbs to massage the polish out while running it under water. The Pad Conditioning Brush can be used to gently scrub the foam to help remove the polish more easily, just make sure not to start tearing the foam with the firm bristles of the brush.

Thanks kevin I always think about putting them in the wash always worried about ruining them but if it works maybe I will try it

I see your a sabres fan so am I and bills fan

so far with how little i have polished my stable, i feel washing them in the washer is okay.  I eventually want to get a pad washer system to minimize residue build-up during polishing and help clean them.  Been reading and watching quite a bit about residue management lately and while you can do it without a pad washer, just seems like a useful tool.

I am a Sabres fan but I don't follow football that much anymore.