Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dropped my brand new pumpkin orange towel on wood chips!!!

Kraterer

Question

I'm soooooo upset. I attended the coolest car show this weekend at Laguna Seca Raceway (in Monterey, CA), which was held during the Pirelli World Championship... they even let participants in the show make a Parade Lap around the track in between races. Sooooooo very cool... except... when I got back to my spot after making the lap... my brand new, beautiful, fluffy, orange borderless first-time-use towel had blown to the ground, and was covered in wood chips! I spent the rest of the day (and evening) picking out tiny bits. 

Is there any help for this towel? Or... must I retire it to the "whatever... but not paint" pile? 

Ugh...  :angry:  :(  :eek:

Edited by Kraterer

14 answers to this question

Agreed with everyone else that you should just retire it. I honestly don't know that I would use it for wheels or anything else on the car short of the glass (unless your wheels don't scratch easily).  If not then definitely use it for the interior. These towels are fantastic for dusting! I used an old gray one for this and man was I impressed with how much dust it picked up! 

We all feel your for you, especially with the towel being brand new! 

Whoops!!  Sorry Kate.  It was my evening nap time when I posted that and missed it completely.   :oldman:  :D

No worries... I'm the football loving, vintage car washing enthusiast in our house... my husband is more in to tube amps and software engineering (no need for my damaged, super-soft, still-almost-new orange towel). Still... he gave me the '65 Mustang on our wedding day... and he doesn't mind my detailing addiction... so he's a keeper for sure!