Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leather & Interior Cleaner and TID

scottkalbfeld

Question

Could I clean my leather seats with the Leather & Interior Cleaner ( Diluted 3:1) and then apply TID? My seats are not really that dirty. I currently do not have the Leather Conditioner and was wondering if the TID acted as some kind of protection after the cleaning.

I know the Leather cleaner might dry out the leather so I'm a little nervous using it without applying the Leather Conditioner after.

7 answers to this question

Best advice is to get the Leather Conditioner.  If your seats aren't that dirty you can use that alone.  It has a small amount of cleaning properties in it, won't dry your fabrics, has great SPF protection, and keeps your leather soft and it smells great.  

I use the leather interior cleaner followed by the leather conditioner. I knock some of the shine with a nice utility towel. But I didn't like the finish the TID left on my Trailblazer SS ebony interior. Left it dry/chalky. 

Thanks for all the help. Think I'm going to buy the conditioner. And prob throw a few more things in my order because how can you order just one thing.

You can't when shipping is so dang expensive :P I strive to hit the free shipping mark every time to get my money's worth