Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gift card

Ls1transam

Question

8 answers to this question

I know in my state gift cards cannot expire so doesnt matter, as for the Adams ones, I dont see anything on one that I am holding that says it can or does expire. 

If you want certainty contact the office on Monday morning and ask the folks personally. 

Hi John, if you have an Adam's Polishes Gift Card, electronic or from a gift box, they do not expire and you do not have to use the entire value in one order either - the remaining balance will stay on the card. If you ever have any questions about it or want to know the balance you can give us a call and we'll be happy to look it up for you :)

Hi John, if you have an Adam's Polishes Gift Card, electronic or from a gift box, they do not expire and you do not have to use the entire value in one order either - the remaining balance will stay on the card. If you ever have any questions about it or want to know the balance you can give us a call and we'll be happy to look it up for you :)

I received mine in a gift box. Thanks for the reply sir.

If you get the gift box with the gift card on the Canada site can it be used on either Canada or US site?

Hi Andrew, sorry the gift cards on adamspolishes.ca are only good for that site and will not work on our U.S. site adamspolishes.com due to money conversion rates and other factors.